Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1489
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Transporter 2" Previous topic | Next topic
totaleclipse_05Jan-20-06 08:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1489, "Transporter 2"

Hey, anyone see this flick yet? I just rented it last night and it was flippin awesome lol. Tons of action and a prett sweet Audi car. I never really watched the first one in it's entirety, but this is one of those movies where you don't have to see the first to get the second. I recommend everyone see it tonight lol.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJan-20-06 08:58 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1491, "RE: Transporter 2"
In response to Reply # 0

seen it, copied it...great movie, cant remember the first either.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CustomGSJan-20-06 09:16 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1493, "RE: Transporter 2"
In response to Reply # 1

Yep, Sweet ass movie. I did think it was a little over the top when he jumped his car, did a 180 and knocked the bomb off with the crane hook. The blonde chick was almost hot.

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

MCubed45Jan-20-06 02:42 PM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
#1507, "RE: Transporter 2"
In response to Reply # 2

but the chick in the first one is the hotness!!!

-marc

BlizareJan-20-06 09:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#1518, "RE: Transporter 2"
In response to Reply # 1
Jan-20-06 09:05 PM by Blizare

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
seen it, copied it

Oh no. you pirate. Arrrggg.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

dsmmythJan-21-06 04:48 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#1525, "RE: Transporter 2"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
seen it, copied it

Do you mean you burnt a DVD of it?

Or did all the stunts from the movie to impress some people?

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Max-EclipseJan-21-06 02:57 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2004
527 posts,
#1543, "RE: Transporter 2"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon seen it, copied it
Do you mean you burnt a DVD of it? Or did all the stunts from the movie to impress some people?

hahahahaha

*tries to think of something really funny to say*
*fails*
*clicks 'Post Message'*

--------------------------------------
My Parts For Sale - http://picasaweb.google.com/schmeling88/CarParts

Contact me if you're interested in any.

tiregJan-21-06 06:43 PM
Member since Dec 10th 2002
800 posts,
#1555, "RE: Transporter 2"
In response to Reply # 6

it was nice but too over the top.
I liked the first one... I give the 2nd one a nod and a 'meh.'

The Audi never got damaged... ever. Even after it broke through concrete walls. That's my kind of car.

Is it just me or the transporter look like the perfect Hitman if they ever made a movie from the game?

TeametxJan-21-06 09:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1560, "RE: Transporter 2"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by MCubed45
but the chick in the first one is the hotness!!!

I'm only watching the second if she is in it.

ModeratorVX100Jan-22-06 05:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#1569, "RE: Transporter 2"
In response to Reply # 7

Good action movies (the 1st and 2nd transporter)

good mix of

a. driving

b. shooting

c. hand to hand fighting

so you really can't go wrong. A little over the top at times, very true, but still a good movie to watch

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

MalenkoJan-22-06 09:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#1583, "RE: Transporter 2"
In response to Reply # 8
Jan-22-06 09:25 AM by Malenko

Originally posted by tireg
Is it just me or the transporter look like the perfect Hitman if they ever made a movie from the game?

Yeah, too bad they already signed Vin Diesel for the role huh? nothing like a chain smokin body builder to play a hitter

Originally posted by etx
I'm only watching the second if she is in it.

She isnt in the second and the second isnt as good as the first one. The chick from the first one was perfect..... hot asian girl who can cook?

Qi Shu is the hotness
YUMMY!

NSFW link:
http://www.shuqi.org/otherworks/cd/CD_02.jp g
(remove the space)
for more, try here:
http://www.shuqi.org/multi/pictures/pictures.shtml

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1489 Previous topic | Next topic