Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47355
View in threaded mode

Subject: "A Salesman" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
FotowntalonSep-06-11 04:06 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47355, "A Salesman"

Sooo, I am now officially training in the Sales department at Callies Performance products, so I suggest we all do 2.2L builds, when you call sales ask for me so you can buy your cranks from a 2GNTer!

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ModeratortekleinSep-06-11 04:09 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#47356, "RE: A Salesman"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Fotowntalon
Sooo, I am now officially training in the Sales department at Callies Performance products, so I suggest we all do 2.2L builds, when you call sales ask for me so you can buy your cranks from a 2GNTer!

Joo hook me up on a crank then.

Congratulations!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-06-11 04:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47357, "RE: A Salesman"
In response to Reply # 0

Don't you guys also make CP pistons?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

FotowntalonSep-06-11 07:51 PM
350 posts,
#47358, "RE: A Salesman"
In response to Reply # 2

In shop all we make is cranks, connecting rods and cams, although we sell a bunch of pistons from wiseco, JE, SRP, diamond, oliver rods, and other stuff.

"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

420agreenvilleSCSep-07-11 01:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#47361, "RE: A Salesman"
In response to Reply # 3

nicee

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

dalesmitsuSep-07-11 02:37 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#47362, "RE: A Salesman"
In response to Reply # 4

congrats,

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

VendorRed90SevSep-08-11 06:22 AM
Member since Aug 28th 2010
261 posts,
#47364, "RE: A Salesman"
In response to Reply # 5

How much is a stroker crank? congrats!

FotowntalonSep-08-11 08:22 AM
350 posts,
#47365, "RE: A Salesman"
In response to Reply # 6

I'll have to relook up the price, but I believe its around the 660 range, which I know is a lot, but the cranks Callies makes are insane durable. It will be able to handle any amount of horsepower we can throw at it, and as a former floor worker (well I guess still a floor worker I am only doing 2 hours in sales 8 on floor a day at the moment) I can vouch for are crazy tight tolerances.

FotowntalonSep-08-11 08:26 AM
350 posts,
#47366, "RE: A Salesman"
In response to Reply # 7
Sep-08-11 08:28 AM by Fotowntalon

Actually forgot I took the price book home to memorize and OMG I was right! 660 is the price, if I understand the pricing guide right. Comes with electronic Timing Wheel notches Milled and on average weighs 41lbs.
3.543-Stroke, 2.047-Main, 1.889-Pins

Slo2gSep-08-11 01:08 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#47368, "RE: A Salesman"
In response to Reply # 8

SOOOOO say someone had a 2.4 and wanted to make a rod that mimicked the Forward Motion long rods for the SRT4(that would be the same for the EDZ swap) and a custom piston to make said rod work in the EDZ. How much would this run(if its possible)? Because I'm short on funds and would LOVE a long rod 2.4 and don't have the 1800 it would cost from forward motion...

FotowntalonSep-08-11 09:45 PM
350 posts,
#47371, "RE: A Salesman"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Slo2g
SOOOOO say someone had a 2.4 and wanted to make a rod that mimicked the Forward Motion long rods for the SRT4(that would be the same for the EDZ swap) and a custom piston to make said rod work in the EDZ. How much would this run(if its possible)? Because I'm short on funds and would LOVE a long rod 2.4 and don't have the 1800 it would cost from forward motion...

Possible, yes, and for 4 rods, also cheaper than 1800. You would have to get a hold of JE or Wiseco for the custom piston set. I know we do sometimes do custom rods, but a lot comes down to how busy our rod department is with orders along with if we have the tooling necessary (this mainly comes down to the small bore diameter.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47355 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic