Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #44852
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Lets see your garage" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
no_turboJul-21-10 07:11 PM
Member since Jul 21st 2010
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44852, "Lets see your garage"

Just curious what everyone's garage's look like that you work out of it. Lets see some pictures! Could be a pretty cool new topic.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
420agreenvilleSCJul-21-10 07:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44854, "RE: Lets see your garage"
In response to Reply # 0

post yours first

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

no_turboJul-22-10 04:33 AM
0 posts,
#44858, "RE: Lets see your garage"
In response to Reply # 1

I dont have one, I live in an apartment complex

grainJul-22-10 09:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#44861, "RE: Lets see your garage"
In response to Reply # 2

no_turboJul-22-10 04:30 PM
0 posts,
#44864, "RE: Lets see your garage"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by grain

Nice and clean

Hult250RJul-22-10 06:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#44867, "RE: Lets see your garage"
In response to Reply # 4

Yes, All these were mine. 4 of the 19 Ive owned. Ive only got the one in the garage now, the rest have been sold.

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

AdministratorCODE4Jul-23-10 11:12 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#44870, "RE: Lets see your garage"
In response to Reply # 0

---

2012 2500HD LML

ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-26-10 02:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#44883, "RE: Lets see your garage"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Hult250R
Yes, All these were mine. 4 of the 19 Ive owned. Ive only got the one in the garage now, the rest have been sold.

Garage full of quads and yard full of cars.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-26-10 03:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#44885, "RE: Lets see your garage"
In response to Reply # 6

Here's a crappy pic of one side of mine. It's MESSSSSSY!
The bike will be gone tonight and a TRX250R will be taking it's place. I traded my 450R and cash for the bike, and now getting a 250R and a LOT more cash back for it. lol 'Twas a wise investment.

When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Hult250RJul-26-10 05:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#44886, "RE: Lets see your garage"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Here's a crappy pic of one side of mine. It's MESSSSSSY! The bike will be gone tonight and a TRX250R will be taking it's place. I traded my 450R and cash for the bike, and now getting a 250R and a LOT more cash back for it. lol 'Twas a wise investment.

pics of said 250R are required

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-26-10 05:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#44887, "RE: Lets see your garage"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Hult250R pics of said 250R are required

Here's one he sent me:

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #44852 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic