Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #33103
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Check out my "lucky" fritos bag on ebay" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
Weezle745May-12-08 09:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33103, "Check out my "lucky" fritos bag on ebay"

Put a lot into hyping up this auction. Already at 10,000 unique hits

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180239610430

Probably one of my most popular auctions so far.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
totaleklipse97May-12-08 09:08 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33104, "RE: Check out my "lucky" fritos bag on ebay"
In response to Reply # 0

You don't have a life off of e-bay do you?? Is that a real legit bid or just friends pumping up the price?

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Weezle745May-12-08 09:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#33105, "RE: Check out my "lucky" fritos bag on ebay"
In response to Reply # 1

Legit bids, I don't know the bidders.

Yeah, I make a living off ebay and their affiliate program (advertising for them)

97 Eclipse Spyder

RoninEclipse2GMay-12-08 09:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#33110, "RE: Check out my "lucky" fritos bag on ebay"
In response to Reply # 2

WTF? I want my 5 minutes back.

ass.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Fallen4ng31May-12-08 10:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#33111, "RE: Check out my "lucky" fritos bag on ebay"
In response to Reply # 3

I hope something really bad happens to you.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

saikouMay-12-08 01:17 PM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#33120, "RE: Check out my "lucky" fritos bag on ebay"
In response to Reply # 4

Lame sauce... quick way to make money though, taking advantage of the idiot people out there.

TeamDR1665May-12-08 01:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#33121, "RE: Check out my "lucky" fritos bag on ebay"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by saikou
Lame sauce... quick way to make money though, taking advantage of the idiot people out there.

Talk shit all you want. James has been doing this listing, almost verbatim, for years. If it's paying the bills, it's paying the bills.

Shoot me a copy for $5 James and I'll Paypal you within 24 hours.

FlyinEsiMay-12-08 01:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#33122, "RE: Check out my "lucky" fritos bag on ebay"
In response to Reply # 6

Weezle, that is the gheyest thing I've ever seen.

saikouMay-12-08 01:52 PM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#33123, "RE: Check out my "lucky" fritos bag on ebay"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by saikou Lame sauce... quick way to make money though, taking advantage of the idiot people out there.
Talk shit all you want. James has been doing this listing, almost verbatim, for years. If it's paying the bills, it's paying the bills. Shoot me a copy for $5 James and I'll Paypal you within 24 hours.

I wasn't talking any sort of shit. Regardless, the fact that he's selling an empty bag of chips is absolutely ridiculous. Will I be jealous if the winning bidder pays up? Hell yeah, who wouldn't? Like I said, quick money. Paying the bills? Please.

Weezle745May-12-08 03:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#33127, "RE: Check out my "lucky" fritos bag on ebay"
In response to Reply # 8
May-12-08 03:32 PM by Weezle745

PM sent Driggs.

I haven't worked outside of my home for over 2 years. I pay rent, my Spyder in cash, + all my other bills, take a vacation almost every 4-6 months, have a savings account, etc.

97 Eclipse Spyder

eclipse982nrRSTMay-12-08 03:35 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#33128, "RE: Check out my "lucky" fritos bag on ebay"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by DR1665
Shoot me a copy for $5 James and I'll Paypal you within 24 hours.

Um, I will paypal within 24 minutes for that

I cannot believe someone out there would seriously bid on this and pay.

I think I am going to eat a bag of cracker jacks, leave the prize in it, and say this was the first time I lost my virginity, is the bag of cracker jacks lucky? and see what my bid goes for!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #33103 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic