Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #30306
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Happy New Year, 2GNT" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Previous topic | Next topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-31-02 06:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30306, "Happy New Year, 2GNT"

I tried to dig up my post from last year, but my own policy has it far removed... so it's long gone. Here's a quick rundown:

Happy new year, 2gnt...

to all that are here,
to all that can't be here,
to all that wish they were here,
to all that can be here no longer,
To all that, for whatever reason, are here:
Happy New Year.

Let's hope is it better than the last.

Much love, my brothers. All of you are great, and i thank you for being here. You are like family to me.

Thank you.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
9D9 MITSU RSDec-31-02 06:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30307, "RE: Happy New Year, 2GNT"
In response to Reply # 0

Happy New Year!!!!!
I am here.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FlyinEsiDec-31-02 06:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#30308, "RE: Happy New Year, 2GNT"
In response to Reply # 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!

'98 Talon Esi
Apex'i N1 Catback Exhaust|Greddy 4-1 Header|Bosch Platinum +4 Plugs|Iceman CAI|Upper Front & Rear Strut Bars|

KaptainMykeDec-31-02 06:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#30309, "RE: Happy New Year, 2GNT"
In response to Reply # 2

haha dino's fuckin wasterad iom

wait swome am if

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

MannyyyDec-31-02 07:00 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
1526 posts,
#30310, "First post of 2003!"
In response to Reply # 3

HNY! First post of 2003! (according to 2GNT time) Woohoo!

-Manny

juggaloDec-31-02 08:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2945 posts,
#30311, "RE: Happy New Year, 2GNT"
In response to Reply # 3

>haha dino's fuckin wasterad iom
>
>wait swome am if

are you trying to say your wasterad too?
is that supposed to say:

haha dino's fuckin wasted imo
wait so am i

cause if it doesn't maybe i'm just to wasterad.

dsm/mitsubishi service manuals https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5k14qlaulb9s1/dsm_mitsubishi

service manuals(my whole collection) https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ac51jwwa3g1n1/automotive_manuals

low97eclipseDec-31-02 07:02 PM
Member since Dec 23rd 2002
9 posts,
#30312, "RE: Happy New Year, 2GNT"
In response to Reply # 0

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AND HOPE THIS YEAR YOUR CAR WOULD LOOK BETTER AND RUN EVEN FASTER!!!!

"BoRn tO RaCe FoRcEd tO WoRk!"

Super20GDec-31-02 07:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2545 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30313, "RE: Happy New Year, 2GNT"
In response to Reply # 6

Happy New Years Everyone!

Drive Safely

ezDec-31-02 08:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#30314, "RE: Happy New Year, 2GNT"
In response to Reply # 7

happy new year 2gnters

God willing, 2003 will be better that 02!

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

SILVERNTJan-01-03 02:28 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#30315, "RE: Happy New Year, 2GNT"
In response to Reply # 8

thanx Dino, happy new years everyone, i feel like crap, i just got home, ill never drink 2 bottles of wine and 1/4 bottle of whiskey, other than that, i feel great and hope everyone had a fun but safe new years.
take care
chris

jesseJan-01-03 02:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#30316, "RE: Happy New Year, 2GNT"
In response to Reply # 9

Happy New year.

-------------------------------

1997 Dodge Avenger - 13.7 @ 105

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #30306 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Previous topic | Next topic