Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #607
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Anyone know how to look up a license plate number???" Previous topic | Next topic
420AdebtJan-06-06 05:12 AM
Member since Jun 20th 2005
257 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#607, "Anyone know how to look up a license plate number???"

ok the past few nights, I have had this guy follow me real close, tailgate me I guess and then turn off on a back road when I slow down enough to see him..... it is VA tags and the tag number is gun3up and he has a us marine sticker on it, but its at night so I cant tell who the hell it is.. I have tried asking around but no one knows... anyone know how to look it up, like a reverse directory or something? thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
dsmmythJan-06-06 05:22 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#608, "RE: Anyone know how to look up a license plate number???"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by 420Adebt
ok the past few nights, I have had this guy follow me real close, tailgate me I guess and then turn off on a back road when I slow down enough to see him..... it is VA tags and the tag number is gun3up and he has a us marine sticker on it, but its at night so I cant tell who the hell it is.. I have tried asking around but no one knows... anyone know how to look it up, like a reverse directory or something? thanks

WTH? That's creepy dude. Just go to a police station with what you have. They'll look it up for you.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlackMagicJan-06-06 05:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#609, "RE: Anyone know how to look up a license plate number???"
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-06-06 05:24 AM by BlackMagic

follow him home and don't get shot, have you tried asking around dragva?

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

cougar694uJan-06-06 07:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#620, "RE: Anyone know how to look up a license plate number???"
In response to Reply # 2

http://www.publicdata.com/

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

420AdebtJan-06-06 10:42 AM
Member since Jun 20th 2005
257 posts,
#634, "RE: Anyone know how to look up a license plate number???"
In response to Reply # 3

thanks for the replies guys... I went to the police station and they said they arent allowed to give out names like that. why I dont know, and since the person hasnt done anything to me, they arent violating any laws... as far as dragva, I have no idea what that is. I'm gonna do a search as soon as I post this message... and for the public data site, it says you need a password.... any other help? can anyone look this stuff up at work or anything? thanks

CarbonFiberRSTJan-06-06 11:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#635, "RE: Anyone know how to look up a license plate number???"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by 420Adebt
and for the public data site, it says you need a password.... any other help? can anyone look this stuff up at work or anything? thanks

Of course you need a PW you have to register just like you would for 2gnt.com...
Go here and sign up.
https://login.publicdata.com/cgi-win/logon.exe?Process=DisplayTC4Reg&Rtype=IND

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #607 Previous topic | Next topic