Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #19650
View in threaded mode

Subject: "2007 Rally America ESPN dates announced!" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Jan-04-07 11:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19650, "2007 Rally America ESPN dates announced!"
Jan-04-07 11:24 AM by DR1665

rally-america.com/schedule_2007.php

The bulk of the 2007 Rally America Championship will be televised on ESPN2 this year. This isn't a bunch of foreign guys driving cars you'll never see sold in North America. This is your American brothers and sisters who love rally getting out there to tear it up. Check the link, above, for the dates and locations of the actual events. Should one be near you, you would be greatly appreciated for offering to help with the rally in some way as a volunteer.

The list below is the dates for the coverage to be aired. I hope a lot of you guys will at least check out a couple rallies on TV this year.

TV
Rally America on ESPN2: Sno* Drift & 100 Acre Wood
May 11, 2007 - 5:30pm-Friday

TV
Rally America on ESPN2: Oregon Trail & Olympus
June 1, 2007 - 6:00pm-Friday

TV
Rally America on ESPN2: STPR; X Games preview
Aug. 2, 2007 - 4:30pm-Thurs.

TV
Rally America in X Games 12 on ABC
Aug. 4, 2007

TV
Rally America on ESPN2: NE Forest & Ojibwe Forest
Sept. 6, 2007 - 6:00pm-Thurs.

TV
Rally America on ESPN2: Championship Coverage: Colorado, LSPR, & TBD
Nov. 20, 2007 - 6:00pm-Tues.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Moderatorsd_eclipseJan-04-07 11:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19653, "RE: 2007 Rally America ESPN dates announced!"
In response to Reply # 0

Hmm, wonder if they will show the rally races on ESPN2HD as well? Watching a good rally race in HD would kick ass.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratoreclipzGSTJan-04-07 12:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#19657, "RE: 2007 Rally America ESPN dates announced!"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by sd_eclipse
Hmm, wonder if they will show the rally races on ESPN2HD as well? Watching a good rally race in HD would kick ass.

+1
I really hope so!

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

SpreadEagleJan-04-07 03:27 PM
Member since May 29th 2003
459 posts,
#19662, "RE: 2007 Rally America ESPN dates announced!"
In response to Reply # 2

Have there been any rumors about them picking up WRC again? I've really been enjoying thier BTCC coverage even though it's on at like 3am.

eclipsekaiserJan-07-07 12:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#19740, "RE: 2007 Rally America ESPN dates announced!"
In response to Reply # 3

thanks for posting it up Driggs.

-K-

TeamDR1665Jan-08-07 04:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#19744, "RE: 2007 Rally America ESPN dates announced!"
In response to Reply # 4

No problem. No word on WRC as far as I know. Personally, I think this is better.

kain_99gsJan-08-07 03:30 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#19760, "RE: 2007 Rally America ESPN dates announced!"
In response to Reply # 5
Jan-08-07 03:31 PM by kain_99gs

ooh. Hillsboro is like an hour and half drive. You should drive up here B and we can be on espn.

They will be here april 20-22

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #19650 Previous topic | Next topic