Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #29535
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Would you like to have 2GNT shirts?" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
ChamukoDec-04-07 11:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29535, "Poll question: Would you like to have 2GNT shirts?"
Dec-04-07 11:41 AM by Chamuko

well, I have been a full time student for a quarter now. I have some time and some means to get this done.

My background? Ive been a member on here for a while, my feed back and people that know me personally can somewhat speak for me here.

My family was in the garment business since the 70's. I am in the garment capital for the US ( los angeles).

I always entertained this, but others always said they were working on it.

Just curious to see who would be interested? This by no means would be a huge project. Just enough to give back to you guys, the site and to pay for the a burger or two .

Other thoughts are of offering the decals ( I know many got burned).

I have some small offerings as far as parts... ( sitting in engineering classes does that to you) but all that is further out, if at all.

So ideas, thoughts, comments, all are welcome.

Poll result (26 votes)
t-shirt (14 votes)Vote
polo (1 votes)Vote
hoodie (8 votes)Vote
decals (2 votes)Vote
other (1 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
djtrickeeDec-04-07 11:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29536, "RE: Would you like to have 2GNT shirts?"
In response to Reply # 0

You might want to talk with Jeff (evulflea). He is the one that made all the last batches of shirts. He might have some insight into the logos etc...

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665Dec-04-07 12:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#29537, "RE: Would you like to have 2GNT shirts?"
In response to Reply # 1

I've got nothing against this sort of thing, so long as proceeds go to 2GNT.com. In case people missed it, we've got exactly ZERO paid advertising on the site right now, so this is all coming out of Dino's pockets.

Also, we're working on some new merch to be available within the next 4-5 months, so keep an eye out.

Chamukie is a good guy. Appreciate the thought.

shuwa29Dec-04-07 12:39 PM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#29539, "RE: Would you like to have 2GNT shirts?"
In response to Reply # 2

i never did by a shirt even after all the years but a hoodie would be badass!!!

later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

WickedESiDec-04-07 12:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#29541, "RE: Would you like to have 2GNT shirts?"
In response to Reply # 3

My 2GNT shirt from years ago is tore up, the lettering is all cracked and falling off, and it has epoxy and crap on it. I would love to have a fresh one that I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with in public

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

djtrickeeDec-04-07 01:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#29543, "RE: Would you like to have 2GNT shirts?"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by WickedESi
My 2GNT shirt from years ago is tore up, the lettering is all cracked and falling off, and it has epoxy and crap on it. I would love to have a fresh one that I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with in public

I have about 8 of them I think. And a bunch of the 2 N G T.com shirts. I use those to work on the 2GNT. haha.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

totaleclipse_05Dec-04-07 05:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#29547, "RE: Would you like to have 2GNT shirts?"
In response to Reply # 5

I'd be willing to get some 2GNT clothing. T-Shirt or 2, a hoodie, and some stickers. Hopefully you can get somethin going Cham.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

HedgeDec-04-07 05:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
182 posts,
#29550, "RE: Would you like to have 2GNT shirts?"
In response to Reply # 6

I wouldnt mind some stickers and possibly a polo type shirt.

Thank you mobil one for rust proofing my driveway.

ChamukoDec-04-07 06:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#29552, "RE: Would you like to have 2GNT shirts?"
In response to Reply # 7

One of the main questions. I can have them silk screened or embroidered.
Which would you guys prefer?

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Diceman19Dec-04-07 08:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#29553, "RE: Would you like to have 2GNT shirts?"
In response to Reply # 8

everything we've gotten so far on tshirts is silk screened. the polo's were embroidered.

where is jeff anyway?

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-05-07 03:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#29556, "RE: Would you like to have 2GNT shirts?"
In response to Reply # 9

I'm all for it man. hre's been a little talk here and there about starting shirts up again, but nothing came of it.

Kirby is doing some work on decals right now. You may want to talk with him and see what he's got going as far as that.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #29535 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic