Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48550
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Seriously. It's baby time. " 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Oct-29-12 07:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48550, "Seriously. It's baby time. "

V's in the shower. I'm pounding caffeine since she can't have any until after the surgery. In three hours, I'll be in an operating room. In four hours, I'll he a father.

Today's the big day. It's like every European vacation, DSM Shootout, rally, Christmas, and birthday rolled into one. It's also just a little bit terrifying.

Wish me luck. Pictures/videos on Facebook when things settle down at the hospital later today.

Thanks for always being more than a car club, 2GNT.
Thanks for being family.

Here goes nothin'...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-29-12 08:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48551, "RE: Seriously. It's baby time. "
In response to Reply # 0

Good luck man!

You won't have much to do, and the tedium will drive you crazy. Just remember, be there for V, hold her hand, make sure she knows everything is going to be okay. Your life may be changing, but this is new and scary for her too.

I expect text messages!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorxcasbonxOct-29-12 08:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#48553, "RE: Seriously. It's baby time. "
In response to Reply # 1

Good luck guys!

I contributed to the Wiki.

FotowntalonOct-29-12 09:41 AM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
#48554, "RE: Seriously. It's baby time. "
In response to Reply # 2

Best of luck, keep us updated!

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

ModeratorbullettdsmOct-29-12 11:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#48555, "RE: Seriously. It's baby time. "
In response to Reply # 3

Adulthood coming on, lol. Good thoughts and prayers

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

TeamDR1665Oct-29-12 12:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#48557, "RE: Seriously. It's baby time. "
In response to Reply # 4

I have a beautiful little girl now!

FotowntalonOct-29-12 03:33 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
#48558, "RE: Seriously. It's baby time. "
In response to Reply # 5

gratz!

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

ezOct-29-12 09:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#48560, "RE: Seriously. It's baby time. "
In response to Reply # 6

Congrats B!

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

burntheblobsOct-30-12 01:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1445 posts,
#48562, "RE: Seriously. It's baby time. "
In response to Reply # 7

Congrats man

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - SOLD
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

740 turbo brickOct-30-12 07:23 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2008
831 posts,
#48563, "RE: Seriously. It's baby time. "
In response to Reply # 8

Congratulations man. My GF just had our first on October 1. I was next to her for the whole thing, its quite an experience.

95 Eclipse GS: 10.5:1, Crower 2's and MSII
186 WHP - 150 WTQ
14.697 @ 93.85 MPH......Gone, but not forgotten
99 420A Avenger: Given to my sister
99 GS OZ: Sold
03 Evo 8: Family Car with balls

TeamDR1665Oct-30-12 07:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#48564, "RE: Seriously. It's baby time. "
In response to Reply # 9

This has been an incredible experience. Nothing can truly prepare you for it and nothing compares to it afterward. I am a wreck. Tired, sore, and tired. Will share pics here once I'm back in front of a computer.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48550 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic