Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #43932
View in threaded mode

Subject: "HOLY CRAP!!!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Previous topic | Next topic
BreezioApr-26-10 02:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4863 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43932, "HOLY CRAP!!!"

So... umm.. yeah. I haven't posted since 04' (I think!) lol.

Ran into another old school 2gnt'er on the Impreza forums, hi eclipse_99rs! lol.

Figured I'd stop by and see if any other old folks are still poking around here.

Happy to finally have a car worth tuning..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
BoostedEclipseApr-02-10 07:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43933, "RE: HOLY CRAP!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome back! I personally wasn't a member yet, but I'm glad to see old 2gnter's coming back to check in.

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratormicyekApr-02-10 09:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#43934, "RE: HOLY CRAP!!!"
In response to Reply # 1
Apr-02-10 09:46 AM by micyek

Wow...since '04

It doesn't seem like that long ago. If you go by my mental age, 6 years is half my life.

Good to see you again.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

John99RSApr-02-10 01:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#43937, "RE: HOLY CRAP!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

Hey man.....it is nice to see old schoolers popping in now and then.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonApr-02-10 02:31 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#43938, "RE: HOLY CRAP!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

Def a good thing. Welcome back

BreezioApr-02-10 05:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4863 posts,
#43940, "RE: HOLY CRAP!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

lol, thanks ya'll..

I was a bit supprised my login still worked!

as far as I could tell 04' was the last time I had posted, been a member since 01' I think... beats me.

Quite the potential project you have there Star.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-02-10 07:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#43942, "RE: HOLY CRAP!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Long time no see man.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

BreezioApr-02-10 07:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4863 posts,
#43944, "RE: HOLY CRAP!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Indeed!

Looks as though you got a newer forced induction vehicle also...

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-02-10 07:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#43945, "RE: HOLY CRAP!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Breezio
Indeed! Looks as though you got a newer forced induction vehicle also...

Indeed Bought it brand new in October of '07. Helluva fun car to sling around.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

fauchpjApr-02-10 09:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#43946, "RE: HOLY CRAP!!!"
In response to Reply # 8

:)

420agreenvilleSCApr-02-10 10:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#43947, "RE: HOLY CRAP!!!"
In response to Reply # 9

holy fuck, there are alot of old schoolers in here. old school reunion 10'

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #43932 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Previous topic | Next topic