Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #182
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Put a face to the name" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
BlackMagicDec-29-05 04:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#182, "Put a face to the name"
Dec-29-05 05:17 PM by BlackMagic

I see everyone on here daily but I have no idea what anyone looks like, so post up some pics.

there's me on a usual saturday night, eyeliner and all...not really though that was halloween.

Here are a few *glamour* shots of me, haha, yea im gay

^my favorite liquor^

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
ModeratormicyekDec-29-05 05:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#187, "RE: Put a face to the name"
In response to Reply # 0

I think you made a better Jack Sparrow than I did.

heh

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

totaleclipse_05Dec-29-05 05:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#188, "RE: Put a face to the name"
In response to Reply # 0
Dec-29-05 05:34 PM by totaleclipse_05

Originally posted by BlackMagic
yea im gay

I hope your joking because it looks like you have some good lookin women friends in those pics lol.

Originally posted by BlackMagic
my favorite liquor

Yeah, WAS my favorite, until I downed 14 shots of it in an hour. Lets just say I spent the better part of the night in the bathroom haha.

More pics of me are on my Myspace page. Link in my sig.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

BlackMagicDec-29-05 05:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#191, "RE: Put a face to the name"
In response to Reply # 2
Dec-29-05 06:09 PM by BlackMagic

gay = retarded, come on man keep up with the times! The meaning of gay has gone from happy, to homosexual, to retarded.

Haha Kent man I dunno your costume is pretty kick ass as well, i mean look at that ghottee. U just didn't wear the eyeliner!

there ya go, fixed it

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

sonikbewmDec-29-05 05:53 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#194, "RE: Put a face to the name"
In response to Reply # 3

Here you go...

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

ModeratoreclipzGSTDec-29-05 08:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#208, "RE: Put a face to the name"
In response to Reply # 4
Dec-29-05 08:39 PM by eclipzGST

I don't think there are too many people here who have ever seen me in person. Even fewer since I cut my hair...

wiring in the HID's on my quad:

putting along across my buddy's yard. Can't tear up the lawn again!

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

SPL_EclipseDec-29-05 09:11 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
#209, "RE: Put a face to the name"
In response to Reply # 5

dont make me bust out the nekkid. you old schoolers know, lol. ill have some good pics after new years.

wow...im in the pits again!

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

TeamJeff_99gsDec-29-05 09:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#213, "RE: Put a face to the name"
In response to Reply # 6

eclipse_99rsDec-29-05 10:10 PM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#214, "RE: Put a face to the name"
In response to Reply # 7

this is the only pic i could find on photobucket.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

BlizareDec-30-05 06:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#232, "RE: Put a face to the name"
In response to Reply # 8

He's me and the young Lady.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-30-05 06:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#234, "RE: Put a face to the name"
In response to Reply # 9
Dec-30-05 06:49 AM by DarkOne

There's pics of me all over the place. If you can't find one, you're not looking.

*edit* I look a lot like Dime actually, only thinner.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #182 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic