Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #7582
View in threaded mode

Subject: "unusual wheels" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
meganhurmMar-16-02 05:34 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2002
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7582, "unusual wheels"

I am looking for unusual wheels. I have seen the usual, ut I don't surf to well. Any site tips would be greatly appreciated.

99' DODGE AVENGER

99' DODGE AVENGER

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
TeamMichael_97RSMar-16-02 11:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7583, "RE: unusual wheels"
In response to Reply # 0

Check out http://www.tirerack.com and see if they have anything you like.

Una salus victus.
It's not about being invincible, it's about being ready; for anything.

Michael J. Kulaga
e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, Hooker 4-1 Stepped Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, S-AFC, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Crane Fireball HI-6DI2, SS Clutch Line, NRG Susp. Motor Mount Ins., FU/RU/RL STBs, TSW Blade 17x7.5, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 215/45ZR-17. Front KVR Cross-Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Pads

To Be Installed: Ported/Polished Intake Manifold 1/2, Rear disc brake conversion kit w/, Rear KVR Cross Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Kevlar Pads, SS Brake Lines

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

meganhurmMar-16-02 12:26 PM
4 posts,
#7584, "RE: unusual wheels"
In response to Reply # 1

thank you very much
we'll see if they have anything

99' DODGE AVENGER

99' DODGE AVENGER

meganhurmMar-16-02 01:06 PM
4 posts,
#7585, "RE: unusual wheels"
In response to Reply # 2

that site helped a lot
I guess that you just can't unusual wheels
for a passenger car anymore
guess I will have to settle for less
thanks though

99' DODGE AVENGER

99' DODGE AVENGER

TeamMichael_97RSMar-16-02 01:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#7586, "RE: unusual wheels"
In response to Reply # 3

Well, I tried. There are other sites I can't think of. But you could check some of the manufacturer sites and see if you like any thing.

Una salus victus.
It's not about being invincible, it's about being ready; for anything.

Michael J. Kulaga
e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, Hooker 4-1 Stepped Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, S-AFC, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Crane Fireball HI-6DI2, SS Clutch Line, NRG Susp. Motor Mount Ins., FU/RU/RL STBs, TSW Blade 17x7.5, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 215/45ZR-17. Front KVR Cross-Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Pads

To Be Installed: Ported/Polished Intake Manifold 1/2, Rear disc brake conversion kit w/, Rear KVR Cross Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Kevlar Pads, SS Brake Lines

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Teameclipse804Mar-16-02 02:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#7587, "RE: unusual wheels"
In response to Reply # 4

If you want unusual, get the ugliest wheels you can find hehe. Most of the good looking wheels everyone has already. For example, Konig tantrums, racinghart c2 and c5 etc.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

meganhurmMar-16-02 03:26 PM
4 posts,
#7588, "RE: unusual wheels"
In response to Reply # 5

Not trying to be mean, but kind of like yours.
That is pretty ugly. They look like they are covered in brake dust.
Of course, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. However that is not a bad idea. I will take that into consideration.

99' DODGE AVENGER

99' DODGE AVENGER

PowerEclipsesMar-16-02 04:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#7589, "RE: unusual wheels"
In response to Reply # 6

hahaha thats not brake dust man, its painted gunmetal

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

fasterGSMar-16-02 04:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7590, "RE: unusual wheels"
In response to Reply # 7

hehe.. thats funny!

Teameclipse804Mar-16-02 05:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#7591, "RE: unusual wheels"
In response to Reply # 6

haha ya those are stock rims painted gunmetal. Trust me, any good looking rim other people will have. Just get what you like. Why would you want something unusual?

Here are a couple - 5Zigen M-05

Or if you want to be different, powdercoat em red or blue or yellow:

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Fast420AMar-16-02 05:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#7592, "RE: unusual wheels"
In response to Reply # 9

Get the god damn teddy bear wheels. . .

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - No 3rd Gear synchro

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #7582 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic