Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #22931
View in threaded mode

Subject: "yes, say goodbye to wheel gap!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
nightwolf2369Mar-10-04 06:31 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2003
951 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22931, "yes, say goodbye to wheel gap!!!"

i finally got my tokico shocks and lowering springs on my car. it looks so good, lower than i expected it to be. anyways just thought i'd share.

I no longer have my 99 rs because i totaled it!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
EvMan2345Mar-10-04 06:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22932, "RE: yes, say goodbye to wheel gap!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

welcome... the first week will feel as if you have to learn how to drive again- because it is a completely different type of driving trying to cross speedbumps, and enter parking areas w/ ramps, and even bottoming out on some roads (for me at least)...

Evan B
97 GS
90 GSX
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

antgriffMar-11-04 03:06 AM
Member since Sep 24th 2003
39 posts,
#22938, "RE: yes, say goodbye to wheel gap!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

What type of lowering springs did you get (Tokico or ?) and how far did they drop you.

antgriff

Pushin420aMar-11-04 03:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#22939, "RE: yes, say goodbye to wheel gap!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

PICS....!!!!

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

nightwolf2369Mar-11-04 06:15 AM
951 posts,
#22943, "RE: yes, say goodbye to wheel gap!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

yeah i bought the tokico package so i got the tokico springs as well, the ride is great and it really does sit pretty low but not so low that i can't drive over anything.

injendsmMar-11-04 06:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#22945, "RE: yes, say goodbye to wheel gap!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

where are the pics?

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

nightwolf2369Mar-11-04 03:29 PM
951 posts,
#22961, "RE: yes, say goodbye to wheel gap!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

haha i don't have a fricken camera to take pics, maybe i'll ask some of my friends, they should have one

FuSi0NMar-12-04 03:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#22973, "RE: yes, say goodbye to wheel gap!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Just use your imagination guys, close your eyes and picture it in your mind. Sweet nightwolf, your car looks 10x better!

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

injendsmMar-12-04 04:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#22974, "RE: yes, say goodbye to wheel gap!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by FuSi0N
Just use your imagination guys, close your eyes and picture it in your mind. Sweet nightwolf, your car looks 10x better!

the minute i read that, i thought of that stupid figment ride at disney lol. weird.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #22931 Previous topic | Next topic