Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #17530
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Post pics with around a 1.5 drop with body kit" Previous topic | Next topic
daltahMay-04-03 04:12 PM
Member since Dec 09th 2002
240 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17530, "Post pics with around a 1.5 drop with body kit"

I want to see pics of eclipses/talons with a 1.5 drop and a body kit becasue i have 17's with a blitz kit and dont want to be slamed but i also do want to have a huge wheel gap.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Amish_EclipseMay-04-03 06:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17535, "RE: Post pics with around a 1.5 drop with body kit"
In response to Reply # 0

most people here have sportlines on. those are the 1.5 drop you're asking about. just check sigs and send pm's to those you like.

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EvMan2345May-04-03 06:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#17538, "RE: Post pics with around a 1.5 drop with body kit"
In response to Reply # 1

sportlines... (ignore the dirt- this was after a snowstorm)

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

(Its actually stock sarrono red, but my digicam sucks, so it looks like a different color)

Diceman19May-04-03 08:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#17544, "RE: Post pics with around a 1.5 drop with body kit"
In response to Reply # 2

what size rims are those man? i have the stocker 14"s on mine and i still have a decent gap left. think it will go away when i upgrade to some 18"s?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
1998 Eclipse RS. Nothing great here.
Added the turbo wing and lowered it
down. More to come.

Amish_EclipseMay-05-03 06:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#17547, "RE: Post pics with around a 1.5 drop with body kit"
In response to Reply # 3

it will if you slam it down on 18's

daltahMay-05-03 11:21 AM
240 posts,
#17553, "RE: Post pics with around a 1.5 drop with body kit"
In response to Reply # 2

>sportlines... (ignore the dirt- this was after a snowstorm)
>
>
>
>Evan B
>97 GS
>Stamford CT
>EvMan2345@aol.com
>
>(Its actually stock sarrono red, but my digicam sucks, so it
>looks like a different color)

what size tires do you have on those?

EvMan2345May-05-03 04:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#17559, "RE: Post pics with around a 1.5 drop with body kit"
In response to Reply # 5

215/45/17

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

(Its actually stock sarrono red, but my digicam sucks, so it looks like a different color)

daltahMay-06-03 01:11 PM
240 posts,
#17579, "RE: Post pics with around a 1.5 drop with body kit"
In response to Reply # 6

How high are your sideskirts and front bumper from the ground?Also is you front bumper lower than a stock bumper or is it around the same?

coppereclipse95May-06-03 01:49 PM
Member since Apr 29th 2002
1068 posts,
#17580, "RE: Post pics with around a 1.5 drop with body kit"
In response to Reply # 7

lowered with pro-kit

1995 Eclipse RS

daltahMay-06-03 02:46 PM
240 posts,
#17584, "RE: Post pics with around a 1.5 drop with body kit"
In response to Reply # 8

Also add what size rims you have.

Amish_EclipseMay-06-03 04:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#17585, "RE: Post pics with around a 1.5 drop with body kit"
In response to Reply # 9

evman has 17's with 225/45's and copper eclipse has 18's with 225/40's

this is by eye but there's no way you can get a tire as thick as evman's on 17's without rubbing. please correct me if i'm wrong.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #17530 Previous topic | Next topic