Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #17452
View in threaded mode

Subject: "spring install how- to write up??" Previous topic | Next topic
misshiftApr-30-03 11:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
70 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17452, "spring install how- to write up??"

hoping to swap my stock springs and new struts in this weekend,, thats if i find a friend with a garage and tools..(i love milwaukee)..i was curious to know if anyone has, or has a link to a step by step spring install.. i was thinking about doing a write up myself just for giggles..if no one has a write up,,..........plus in case too many beverages were consumed the prior night to install..a guide wouldnt hurt..thanx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Amish_EclipseApr-30-03 12:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17454, "RE: spring install how- to write up??"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.2gnt.com/www/corbin/struts.html

it's a strut install that also describes how to take the springs off since the procedures are one in the same.

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

misshiftApr-30-03 05:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
70 posts,
#17467, "RE: spring install how- to write up??"
In response to Reply # 1

thanx for the link....no need to do a write up,, but those lil tit bits of info there help

eclipse_gs_1512May-01-03 01:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#17490, "RE: spring install how- to write up??"
In response to Reply # 2

that link was sooooo helpful when i re-did my springs!!! the install itself isn't really hard at all!

2007 wrx

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #17452 Previous topic | Next topic