Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1207
View in threaded mode

Subject: "got my kumho tires!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
kicker830Mar-22-01 12:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
36 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1207, "got my kumho tires!!!!"

I got my kuhmo tires today... I havent put them on yet but let me tell you the thread pattern is awsome as hell

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
DAVE_FL (Guest)Mar-22-01 01:15 PM

#1208, "RE: got my kumho tires!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

What size and how much? I am getting new ones soon.

DAVE_FL
97GS
AEM CAI
AFX PULLEY
AFX solid motor mount
Magnaflow exhaust
Sparkco 9mm wires
PRO KIT (not in pic)
tokico shocks
Altezzas
A Badass sound system
Indiglows,neons,and all that good stuff...hehe

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kicker830Mar-22-01 01:40 PM
Old School 2GNTer
36 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1209, "RE: got my kumho tires!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

I got 205/55R16 91 V the thread wear is 320 I could have gotten Z rated but the thread wear was only like 150 or so. I payed a total of $318.20 after shiping and tax

SkrillaMar-23-01 06:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1868 posts,
#1210, "Good deal"
In response to Reply # 2

V ratings are good to 149MPH. Nice tires for sure. Thats what I want to try next, but so far I love my SP8000's

Skrilla
'97 Base Talon NA
"Technology: The Only Replacement for Displacement"
"Peace and Turbo Grease"

*Skrilla
"Honest officer, I thought you were trying to race me"
Talon: 1st 2.4L
'97 Prelude
'04 350Z

Originally posted by YourInMyMirror95GS
dick teaser's should be rounded up and shot in the forehead
Originally posted by etx
Good luck man! Project 'STFU Brian your talon is dead meat' should be on it's feet soon!
Originally posted by Dark0ne
Thanks. Now excuse me while i fuck your sister.
"fuck all motor" -turbo ate you

klipzracerMar-29-01 10:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#1211, "RE: Good deal"
In response to Reply # 3

312 dollas???!?!?!? where did you get those from and is that for all four?? cause i need tires bad and as you know 17's cost a grip!

Chris
Project RS
http://klipzracer.homestead.com/index.html
"Life is short, rev hard!"
chrisdishmon@hotmail.com

99GSBBTurboMar-30-01 08:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1191 posts,
#1212, "RE: Good deal"
In response to Reply # 4

SHIT...try 18's!!! I got a good deal on my Nitto 555's, they only cost me $360 for two:-) mounted and balanced, they are 225/40/18ZR. Ya, I'm broke no

Ball Bearing Star Stage II
"Power is nothing without control"

I use to have a White 99 GS Sport with a Star Stage II Ball Bearing T3/T4 turbo...it was fun untill....well those who remember me know Oh Ya...this is what I have now... a 99' GSX...

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1207 Previous topic | Next topic