Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1192
View in threaded mode

Subject: "My new wheels finally." Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorEvuLFleAMar-21-01 04:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1192, "My new wheels finally."

I finally narrowed it down to this.
They will be on within the next 2 weeks!
Finally lowered with wheels, now I just need my damn camber kit.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
EvMan2345Mar-21-01 05:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1193, "RE: My new wheels finally."
In response to Reply # 0

what size?

Evan B
02 Explorer
97 GS- sold
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorEvuLFleAMar-22-01 06:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#1194, "RE: My new wheels finally."
In response to Reply # 1

17's for now. Maybe next summer I will go 18's.
Now I need to find tires.....

98 ESi
95 GS

ModeratorEvuLFleAMar-22-01 07:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#1195, "RE: My new wheels finally."
In response to Reply # 2

Now Im pissed they called and said they are all out and all the had was white when they looked. Damnit anyway I have no luck with wheels. I think now im going to get some konig verdicts for $600 shipped...Not sure.

98 ESi
95 GS

99_GSMar-22-01 10:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
100 posts,
#1196, "RE: My new wheels finally."
In response to Reply # 3

Where are you getting verdicts for 600?? I have been thinking of getting the Konig Imagine in Black Opal, or Focal F10's though they only have them in silver.

ModeratorEvuLFleAMar-22-01 01:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#1197, "RE: My new wheels finally."
In response to Reply # 4

I have a buddy who will hook me up for $600 shipped. If your interested let me know and maybe we can get a better deal than that.

98 ESi
95 GS

99_GSMar-23-01 07:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
100 posts,
#1198, "RE: My new wheels finally."
In response to Reply # 5

Yeah that would be cool.. I tried to Email ya but it doesn't look like your email is set up in the profile??

ModeratorEvuLFleAMar-23-01 11:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#1199, "RE: My new wheels finally."
In response to Reply # 6

stillk@geocities.com
AOL - EvuLFleA
ICQ - 2199879

98 ESi
95 GS

EclipseGS1997Mar-23-01 05:18 PM
Old School 2GNTer
40 posts,
#1200, "RE: My new wheels finally."
In response to Reply # 7

I like the Konig Imagines...

1997 Eclipse
Eclipsed5480@aol.com
75-shot Nitrous Express(wet)
AEM CAI
Greddy Evo Exhaust
Tokico Shocks
Eibach Pro-kit Springs
Front-Rear Upper Strut bars
AFX Underdrive Pulley

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1192 Previous topic | Next topic