Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #733
View in threaded mode

Subject: "EBC green stuff or Axxis Metal Master" Previous topic | Next topic
sheldonFeb-13-01 12:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
128 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#733, "EBC green stuff or Axxis Metal Master"

Which pads are best to get with the Powerslot Rotors? Also where is the cheapest/best place to get them(pads and rotors).

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
SkrillaFeb-13-01 02:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1868 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#734, "NO COMPETITION..."
In response to Reply # 0

the EBC's ALL THE WAY

Skrilla
'97 Base Talon NA
"Technology is the Only Substitute for Displacment"
"Peace and Turbo Grease"

*Skrilla
"Honest officer, I thought you were trying to race me"
Talon: 1st 2.4L
'97 Prelude
'04 350Z

Originally posted by YourInMyMirror95GS
dick teaser's should be rounded up and shot in the forehead
Originally posted by etx
Good luck man! Project 'STFU Brian your talon is dead meat' should be on it's feet soon!
Originally posted by Dark0ne
Thanks. Now excuse me while i fuck your sister.
"fuck all motor" -turbo ate you

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mkerleyFeb-14-01 01:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#735, "RE: NO COMPETITION..."
In response to Reply # 1

I've been looking at EBC as well, but anybody know where you can get them? I've found them for motorcycles, but very little for cars.

99GS MT | Star Stage 2 | GC coilovers | HurriganeGS tie bars | Tokico Illuminas | 17x7 Enkei RS5 | Baer track brakes |+

ModeratorVX100Feb-14-01 03:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#736, "check out porterfield r4s pads"
In response to Reply # 0

Most autocross guys I know swear by them. I've got them with the stock rotors on my car, and I defenitely notice an improvement in feel of the brakes. I'm getting powerslots soon as well, I think that cobo will be very hard to beat for the price.

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.803 @ 86.48 MPH

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

ModeratorjuanFeb-14-01 09:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
817 posts,
#737, "RE: check out porterfield r4s pads"
In response to Reply # 3

I've got the R4S with my AEM kit. So far I am very happy with them.

I ordered some KVR carbon kevlar rear pads from SP Motorsports (www.spmotorsports.com). I'll be picking them up from UPS hopefully today. Will post on my evaluations of them when they are installed.

juan

Teameclipse804Feb-14-01 09:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#738, "Hey Juan, how's the AEM kit?"
In response to Reply # 4

Hey Juan, how's the AEM kit on your car? I'm considering either ggetting those from John or the Powerslots. How much is it to install? Thanks.

eclipse804@hotmail.com
http://importdeals.homestead.com
Import Parts and Performance

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

RyaN95i4Mar-15-01 06:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
#739, "RE: check out porterfield r4s pads"
In response to Reply # 3

where can i find the 4rs pads?? i need new pads

www.groundfloormotorsports.com

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

TeamDeanoDMar-15-01 09:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1099 posts,
#740, "RRE carries porterfield R4S pads"
In response to Reply # 6

DeanoD
1997RS-NeverTurbo
http://ar.dsm.org

97 RS(PTE SC-61, Built Long Block, Electromotive Tec 3)It's Here!

sharkdog1987Feb-14-01 09:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
19 posts,
#741, "RE: EBC green stuff or Axxis Metal Master"
In response to Reply # 0

PARTY ON DUDES!!! Try SUMMIT RACING for pads and rotors.

jZaMar-19-01 11:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1130 posts,
#742, "RE: EBC green stuff or Axxis Metal Master"
In response to Reply # 8

425) 486-1244 that's there phone(ebc), i guess they should be able to tellyou where to fine em.

i'm also thinking of getting these since my breaks are wearing out,i heard they don't last too long compared to others though, thats the only negative comment amongst many positive comments

javi d
vroom n' boom
bone-stock dsm performance

jZa
IHS # fo-six-fo-six

"real men don't ride stick"

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #733 Previous topic | Next topic