Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32869
View in threaded mode

Subject: "sportline camber mod" Previous topic | Next topic
scorpo86May-20-10 03:11 AM
Member since Nov 08th 2006
282 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32869, "sportline camber mod"

I have the sportline springs that are -1.6 and I need to find out to make the wheel strait. I did the camber mod http://www.2gnt.com/?d=Camber_Mod but it still needs the be out more and I know there is an certain amount of washers that need to be in place. What was the calculations on the washer count on the -1.6

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Ebster1085May-20-10 08:43 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32870, "RE: sportline camber mod"
In response to Reply # 0

I cant tell you for certain what the washer count is for the Sportlines, but I can tell you that it took me 5 washers to get my camber in spec with the Prokits, which have a 1.2" drop.

1999 Eclipse GS
Built motor
Hahn 16G Turbo w/ FMIC
Hahn Stage 5 Portfueler (270's & 500's)
Zeitronix Zt-2 wideband w/ 3.5bar MAP
3" SS Turbo Back
CM Stage 4 Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel
Baer Big Brake Kit

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

whtclipse98May-20-10 10:50 AM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
137 posts,
#32871, "RE: sportline camber mod"
In response to Reply # 1

The improved Ingalls kit allows for a larger camber correction to correct that. I am much lower than you and at one time did use the washer. I felt uncomfortable riding on the road here when they were doing contruction so I invested in the Ingalls kits. Best money I spent on it.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32869 Previous topic | Next topic