Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32214
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Megan springs?" Previous topic | Next topic
NemoNov-22-09 09:13 AM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32214, "Megan springs?"

Is anyone familiar with Megan Racing lowering springs or do you have them?

There's a warehouse in L.A. selling the set for $129 cash or $129 + Paypal fees and 9.25% sales tax.

Thanks!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RoninEclipse2GApr-23-09 03:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32215, "RE: Megan springs?"
In response to Reply # 0

haven't used megan springs but their other products are great for the money from what I've seen

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420agreenvilleSCApr-23-09 08:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#32216, "RE: Megan springs?"
In response to Reply # 1

whats the part number nemo... im interested

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Warmage12Apr-23-09 09:18 PM
Member since May 24th 2008
168 posts,
#32217, "RE: Megan springs?"
In response to Reply # 2

THEY ARE AWESOME! I'VE installed a ton of megan parts especially springs and coilovers. Can't beat their quality to price ratio. I believe they woke up and said "shit, ebay is woopin our ass, we better get with the program." I inted to order a set. They give a comfortable ride and a great drop.

CImotorsports has them for 99.00. LOL. And the local shop here has them on special for 130 shipped.

95 RS sold...

NemoApr-23-09 10:44 PM
366 posts,
#32218, "RE: Megan springs?"
In response to Reply # 2

I'll call them tomorow (4/24) and ask. I need to find out the drop too.

In the pic they're orange springs and says powder coated too.

I'll send you a PM and post the info in this thread also.

NemoApr-23-09 10:48 PM
366 posts,
#32219, "RE: Megan springs?"
In response to Reply # 3

LOL they're everywhere. I found this guy on Craigslist L.A. He has them for many other cars too.

Slo2gApr-24-09 03:44 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#32220, "RE: Megan springs?"
In response to Reply # 4

The shop that I work at are getting dealer two savings for Megan so those savings can be passed on to you or anyone else on the forums too. The Megan line is a great bang for buck line, esp on suspesion. Their coil overs are actually rebadged Apexi's. PM me if you want more details but what I was getting at is GREAT product FOR the cost!

NemoApr-24-09 07:12 PM
366 posts,
#32221, "RE: Megan springs?"
In response to Reply # 6

Thanks for the news on that Slo. Good to know.

Here's that place I was telling you all about:

Sonicmotor.com

email: sonicmotor2000@yahoo.com

ph.# (626) 363-9036

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32214 Previous topic | Next topic