Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #25086
View in threaded mode

Subject: "tire bubble" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
oRACLe063Sep-02-04 07:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25086, "tire bubble"

is my poor kuhmo lost????????? i hit a massive pothole and now i got a welt on my profile ... im most mad

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
BlizareSep-02-04 08:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25087, "RE: tire bubble"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by oRACLe063
is my poor kuhmo lost????????? i hit a massive pothole and now i got a welt on my profile ... im most mad

most unfortunate sir.

it is fuxored.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BuckNuttySep-02-04 09:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#25088, "RE: tire bubble"
In response to Reply # 1

pop it

Ducking_FumbassSep-02-04 10:03 AM
Member since Aug 30th 2004
1147 posts,
#25089, "RE: tire bubble"
In response to Reply # 2

It's like a zit. Just squeeze it until it pops, and then it will heal.

Seriously, though, get reimbursement from the municipality where this pothole was. They **should** be liable.

SILVERNTSep-02-04 10:17 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#25090, "RE: tire bubble"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Ducking_Fumbass
It's like a zit. Just squeeze it until it pops, and then it will heal. Seriously, though, get reimbursement from the municipality where this pothole was. They **should** be liable.

exactly, my friend drove through downtown chicago and bent all 4 of his rims in many spots. it was a long process, but the city paid for new ones

DJ420aSep-02-04 12:25 PM
Member since May 19th 2004
1219 posts,
#25091, "RE: tire bubble"
In response to Reply # 4

That really works?!?! I have the same prob with one of my Kumho's. I hit a damn pothole. Its a nice bubble on the inside of the wheel!!

oRACLe063Sep-02-04 12:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#25092, "RE: tire bubble"
In response to Reply # 5

DOOD THOSE SIDESKIRTS ARE SICK !! what r they?

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

Super20GSep-03-04 02:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2545 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25098, "RE: tire bubble"
In response to Reply # 6

Around here, if you have damage due to a pothole/etc., you have to call the city, tell them about it, and if it is still not fixed in like a day or so, then call back, say your car was damaged, and say you have filed a complaint before about the pothole, then they will usually do somethin...

injendsmSep-03-04 05:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#25099, "RE: tire bubble"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by oRACLe063
DOOD THOSE SIDESKIRTS ARE SICK !! what r they?

bomex imo.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

OldGuySep-05-04 06:12 PM
Member since May 04th 2003
1077 posts,
#25132, "RE: tire bubble"
In response to Reply # 8

Not all municipalities will cover road damage. Good insurance will. City and county of Virginia Beach...by driving on city/county roads you are waiving any claim against the municipality for damage to your vehicle due to road hazards.
there was a lady driving down a main road when a traffic signal fell of it's mount right onto her hood. City refused to pay under that statute. Court backed it and her car was a total loss. Again, check insurance. Liability only? TRY to afford good comp collision. Saved my ass many times! Broken windshield from Salt truck, replaced! etc....

So now at 44 what the hell do I do?

DJ420aSep-05-04 06:23 PM
Member since May 19th 2004
1219 posts,
#25133, "RE: tire bubble"
In response to Reply # 9

Thanx guys, Im definitley goona try that.

and sorry, yeah there Bomex sideskirts
Take it easy
DJ

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #25086 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic