Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #14771
View in threaded mode

Subject: "HELPP!!! Does anyone know where I can get an alignment on my car in NJ" Previous topic | Next topic
KahnJan-08-03 07:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
431 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14771, "HELPP!!! Does anyone know where I can get an alignment on my car in NJ"

The car has been lowered -- and everyone I call says NO. WTF???

2003 VW GTI 1.8t.. I used to have a 95 Eclipse but well...water sucks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
fauchpjJan-08-03 08:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14772, "RE: HELPP!!! Does anyone know where I can get an alignment on my car in NJ"
In response to Reply # 0

do you guys have ntb? or maybe sears would

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ScarfaceJan-08-03 02:33 PM
Member since Aug 22nd 2002
250 posts,
#14773, "RE: HELPP!!! Does anyone know where I can get an alignment on my car in NJ"
In response to Reply # 1

Hey,
Where in the Jersey set are you from, there is this place around my way in Whitehouse that does them on lowered cars and they charge $89, its called Drivers Tire & Service Center the number is 908 534-1919 there is also another place in Raritan right off rt. 22, but I don;t remember their name, but they also charge 89, hope this helps you out. I had the dame problem with mine cause I'm dropped 1.7" in the front, so you can't drive it onto a ramp.

KahnJan-09-03 12:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
431 posts,
#14774, "RE: HELPP!!! Does anyone know where I can get an alignment on my car in NJ"
In response to Reply # 2

Hey man -- I am in Northern Jersey near the city -- actually found a place that will do it though: Autosport Performance Inc. (201) 816-0911 $125 OUCH!!!

2003 VW GTI 1.8t.. I used to have a 95 Eclipse but well...water sucks.

DemonEclipseFeb-16-03 02:08 PM
Member since Jan 19th 2003
165 posts,
#15757, "RE: HELPP!!! Does anyone know where I can get an alignment on my car in NJ"
In response to Reply # 3

dam, i got mine done, R and W tire near trenton. 60 bucks, beautiful job.

intake, 2.5 exhaust w/gst muffler, pacesetter header, msd wires, ngk plugs, port and polish throttlebody, front and rear strut bars, 1.5' tenzo springs, 17" primax rims, kuhmo tires, leather interior, gsx sideskirts, BM shortshifter, GM fluid in trans...

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #14771 Previous topic | Next topic