Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #381
View in threaded mode

Subject: "My new wheels" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamMichael_97RSJan-11-01 04:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#381, "My new wheels"

Well guys my wheels showed up yesterday, opened the box... I love them. TSW Blade I was looking for chrome but they are a discontinued wheel and out of chrome, Since they only charged me $75 a wheel a couldn't pass up the silver ones, a very nice shiney finish I like em a lot I can't wait to get some tires wraped around em and put em on.

If my scale is anywhere near accurate my wheels weigh 16lbs. Not too bad if you ask me.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
SabotJan-11-01 12:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#382, "RE: My new wheels"
In response to Reply # 0

What size are they?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamMichael_97RSJan-11-01 02:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#383, "RE: My new wheels"
In response to Reply # 1

They are 17"x7.5"

Michael J. Kulaga

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Teameclipse804Jan-11-01 06:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#384, "Where??"
In response to Reply # 2

Wow, where'd you get 17 inch wheels for only 75 a piece? I wanna know...I want some 17's...

eclipse804@hotmail.com
http://importdeals.homestead.com
Import Parts and Performance

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

TeamMichael_97RSJan-12-01 03:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#385, "RE: Where??"
In response to Reply # 3

I went right to the manufacturer. http://www.tsw.com They now have an online store and since they make 'em they sell em at good prices. I saw chrome wheels there for $125. The only thing is you have to find a style you like that they make. If you like the style I got hurry they only had 10 left before I ordered... so 6 now. Well good luck.

Michael J. Kulaga

Firefly:

phatGSJan-21-01 12:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
#386, "RE: TSW online..."
In response to Reply # 4

They told me I can't order direct.

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM Cold Air w/ bypass valve
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

TeamMichael_97RSJan-23-01 04:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#387, "RE: TSW online..."
In response to Reply # 5

Call JR Smith at TSW (949) 609-0800 ex. 202 I had no problems and he was very helpfull, I'd like to see him get the comission anyway.

Michael J. Kulaga

Firefly:

DSMRoadsterJan-28-01 11:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
#388, "RE: TSW online..."
In response to Reply # 6

They went down to 59.95 and now it's ALL SOLD OUT! DAMN ME!

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

TeamMichael_97RSJan-29-01 04:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#389, "RE: TSW online..."
In response to Reply # 7

Glad I got them when I did... would have been nice to save the extra $60 but... Oh well.

Too bad it will be a while before I get tires, just spent a nice some of money on my Beretta.
Not that I drive her much right now anyway so I'm okay till spring, and warmer weather.

Michael J. Kulaga

Firefly:

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #381 Previous topic | Next topic