Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #29384
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Why is it that nobody has this part or part number?" Previous topic | Next topic
cc8ballaJun-01-06 06:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29384, "Why is it that nobody has this part or part number?"

Well, I take a trip to the tire shop to get my aligned, and they come back and tell me that the yet another ball joint is bad. I just recently lowered it, and replaced the lower control arm that connects to the wishbone on both sides. I had to since I destroyed that ball joint getting that damn bolt out.

So I go up to gramps NAPA store, and they have no picture or part number in any book of this lower control arm. So I get on here, bring up the CAPS, and I need PNC # 40320AR. But there is no part number there that I can cross reference either.

So the bottom line is, do I have to go to satan to get this lower control arm? And will it be costly?

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
nonameratJun-01-06 08:09 AM
Member since Sep 22nd 2004
190 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29386, "RE: Why is it that nobody has this part or part number?"
In response to Reply # 0

I just got mine from the dealer. I also brought in the CAPs and they had no clue what those numbers were for, none of them matched. Either way it ended up costing around $50, I think. If you want to know for sure I could dig out some reciepts.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mcgyvrJun-01-06 08:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#29387, "RE: Why is it that nobody has this part or part number?"
In response to Reply # 0

call fenton dodge, tell them your from the webboard and need that part.
Its the same as the dodge avengers part.
Talk to robert over there he can help
They give a nice discount to us

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-01-06 08:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#29389, "RE: Why is it that nobody has this part or part number?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by cc8balla
So I get on here, bring up the CAPS, and I need PNC # 40320AR. But there is no part number there that I can cross reference either.

Fixed. Dunno why the part # wasn't there.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

cc8ballaJun-01-06 04:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#29390, "RE: Why is it that nobody has this part or part number?"
In response to Reply # 2

Oh wow, did not know that. Thank you for that info.

And thanks to Dino for fixing that. I use CAPS like no other.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #29384 Previous topic | Next topic