Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #13554
View in threaded mode

Subject: "What camber kit with H&R Sport Springs?" Previous topic | Next topic
DirtyNov-20-02 12:57 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13554, "What camber kit with H&R Sport Springs?"

What degree of adjustment do I need? I noticed some will adjust more than others. And will the $15 camber kit work good enough for the rear? Thanx in advance!

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
skinny_oneNov-20-02 01:49 PM
Member since Mar 03rd 2002
258 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13555, "RE: What camber kit with H&R Sport Springs?"
In response to Reply # 0

I got my camber kit from www.machv.com. I got the one with the most degree of adjustment. I don't know about the $15 dollar mod. I couldn't find enough parts to do the $15 dollar mod so I got a kit for the front and back and they work nicely.

- No Purchase Neccesary. Details Inside.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ryan_HesNov-20-02 06:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#13556, "RE: What camber kit with H&R Sport Springs?"
In response to Reply # 1

$15 camber mod works on rear -- Ingalls .75 - 3 on front

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #13554 Previous topic | Next topic