Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32817
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Eibach springs " Previous topic | Next topic
scorpo86Apr-06-10 01:58 PM
Member since Nov 08th 2006
282 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32817, "Eibach springs "

I have the sportline 1.6 drop springs and I thought I should at least try.. I lost the receipt for the warranty and I was hopping that someone can help me out so I can get new ones. scan a copy of your proof of purchase from who ever you bought them from, doesn't matter who and send it to me so I can do the exchange for the warranty. you can do it to help me out or I can give some cash for saving me money. I want my sportlines.

admin: didn't know what category to post but suspension would be best.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
whtclipse98Apr-06-10 02:59 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
137 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32818, "RE: Eibach springs "
In response to Reply # 0

I have a set but the warranty for mine was only 90 days so its not gonna help you out. You need to find someone who has the same warranty as you did. Most places only offer a couple months warranty. What was your warranty?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

scorpo86Apr-06-10 03:55 PM
282 posts,
#32819, "RE: Eibach springs "
In response to Reply # 1

Eibach has a lifetime warranty and if I have the proof like a receipt. i talked to the lady at Eibach and no matter where you buy the springs as long has you have the receipt they cover the warranty.

whtclipse98Apr-06-10 04:20 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
137 posts,
#32820, "RE: Eibach springs "
In response to Reply # 2

That would have been more helpful if that was stated in the first post instead of the third. Being specific and to the point when posting please. I will see if I can get a receipt, or atleast a purchase history receipt.

scorpo86Apr-06-10 08:14 PM
282 posts,
#32821, "RE: Eibach springs "
In response to Reply # 3

tell me about it, posting on a cell phone makes me forgetful sometimes.

scorpo86Apr-14-10 01:24 PM
282 posts,
#32844, "RE: Eibach springs "
In response to Reply # 4

Does anyone have anything that I could use to get new springs? My Tein springs are not going down at all and my car looks stupid right now. Anyone help me out? Please.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32817 Previous topic | Next topic