Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #30312
View in threaded mode

Subject: "GSX control arms for 420a" Previous topic | Next topic
ronjeremy525Apr-27-07 09:40 AM
Member since Nov 10th 2006
59 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30312, "GSX control arms for 420a"

Are the control arms the same for the GSX as the NT versions??

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
goalie40Apr-27-07 11:00 AM
Member since Sep 12th 2005
431 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30313, "RE: GSX control arms for 420a"
In response to Reply # 0

the rears have the mounts for a rear sway bar the fronts are the same (i think not 100% sure)

We will build you bigger and stronger

Wake up and drive my ass... More like wake up and fix it.

If the opposite of Pro is Con
then the opposite of Progress is Congress

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RoninEclipse2GApr-27-07 12:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#30314, "RE: GSX control arms for 420a"
In response to Reply # 1

/\/\ Yup that's correct

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

talon749Apr-29-07 06:31 AM
Member since Jul 13th 2005
421 posts,
#30315, "RE: GSX control arms for 420a"
In response to Reply # 2

so if you had these control arms you could use the factory rear sway and it would all fit up correctly?

-Keith

'92 BMW 325i - 3.91 LSD....Cold air intake....M52 headers.....Track pipe....Remus back....Fan Delete....UUC short throw...M3 Clutch Flywheel & Drive Shaft...Tien Coil overs

I <3 the twisties

goalie40Apr-30-07 08:29 AM
Member since Sep 12th 2005
431 posts,
#30320, "RE: GSX control arms for 420a"
In response to Reply # 3

yup

We will build you bigger and stronger

Wake up and drive my ass... More like wake up and fix it.

If the opposite of Pro is Con
then the opposite of Progress is Congress

talon749Apr-30-07 09:43 AM
Member since Jul 13th 2005
421 posts,
#30321, "RE: GSX control arms for 420a"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by goalie40
yup

and that bad boy is like 14mm right? now the question is...how does it mount up, Does it hang low like my suspension techniques, or is it neatly tucked up like a lot of car's

-Keith

'92 BMW 325i - 3.91 LSD....Cold air intake....M52 headers.....Track pipe....Remus back....Fan Delete....UUC short throw...M3 Clutch Flywheel & Drive Shaft...Tien Coil overs

I <3 the twisties

RoninEclipse2GApr-30-07 12:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#30322, "RE: GSX control arms for 420a"
In response to Reply # 5

it's gonna disappear like it was factory, you need the factory bushings and links too

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

hazardeclipseMay-05-07 08:27 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#30334, "RE: GSX control arms for 420a"
In response to Reply # 6
May-05-07 08:27 AM by hazardeclipse

yea it disappears like it was stock. PM me and ill shoot you some pics... i actually have the oem rear sway off of "Big Evil" :O

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

turbo8uMay-07-07 08:29 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#30343, "RE: GSX control arms for 420a"
In response to Reply # 7

97 control arms a little longer, too

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #30312 Previous topic | Next topic