Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #26955
View in threaded mode

Subject: "5Zigen Wheels .. where to order?" Previous topic | Next topic
phrenzyApr-19-05 09:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
684 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26955, "5Zigen Wheels .. where to order?"

I'm looking for a reputable 5Zigen dealer with an online store that offers wheel/tire packages. I've found a couple online dealers, but they seem pretty ghetto. Here's the places I've found, has anybody purchased through any of these or can you offer any insight?

www.wheelbuys.com

www.jdmautogames.com

store.racinglab.com

I'd really rather buy from a company I've heard of...suggestions?

Thanks

Old School 2GNTer
Now rockin an 05 SRT-4

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
EvMan2345Apr-19-05 09:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26956, "RE: 5Zigen Wheels .. where to order?"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.wheelmax.com
http://www.wheelsnext.com/

Both carry 5zigen...

Evan B
97 GS- FOR SALE
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FlyinEsiApr-19-05 09:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#26957, "RE: 5Zigen Wheels .. where to order?"
In response to Reply # 0

Go to any local Discount Tire. They can order anything you can get online, and they will work with you on the price to make it worth your while. They hooked me up with a set of wheels for $50 more than online, but came with a full tires and wheel structural integrity warranty.

On top of that, you get free rotation, tightening, and I think balancing once a year.

phrenzyApr-19-05 10:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
684 posts,
#26958, "RE: 5Zigen Wheels .. where to order?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
Go to any local Discount Tire. They can order anything you can get online, and they will work with you on the price to make it worth your while. They hooked me up with a set of wheels for $50 more than online, but came with a full tires and wheel structural integrity warranty. On top of that, you get free rotation, tightening, and I think balancing once a year.

Dope. I didn't know they carried them, don't list 5Zigen on the website. There's one a couple blocks from my work. I'll go tonight.

I've heard bad things about Wheelmax and Wheelsnext, but I appreciate the input Evan.

Old School 2GNTer
Now rockin an 05 SRT-4

phrenzyApr-19-05 12:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
684 posts,
#26961, "RE: 5Zigen Wheels .. where to order?"
In response to Reply # 3
Apr-19-05 12:54 PM by phrenzy

sweet. Ordered the only set of the MK5s from Wheel Options... after every single retailer told me "2-3 months to order them from japan...unless you want to pay $500 air freight."

Old School 2GNTer
Now rockin an 05 SRT-4

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #26955 Previous topic | Next topic