Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #24528
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Wah Wah Wah etc." Previous topic | Next topic
Kaoz78Jun-27-04 05:13 PM
Member since Dec 20th 2003
407 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24528, "Wah Wah Wah etc."

I have /\/\ that sound coming from the rear of my car as I drive. Doesn't matter what speed or anything. I have been trying to decide if it is just the tires needs balanced and probably rotated too or maybe a wheel bearing. Anyone even know what I am rambling about? Any ideas I don't have listed or what you may think will fix it will be greatly appreciated.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
ClayJun-27-04 08:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24529, "RE: Wah Wah Wah etc."
In response to Reply # 0

Check your lug nuts.

95 GST | So-Cal

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mcgyvrJun-28-04 02:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#24532, "RE: Wah Wah Wah etc."
In response to Reply # 1

probably a bent rim , thats what my bent rim sounds like

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

Keith2172Jun-28-04 03:55 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#24533, "RE: Wah Wah Wah etc."
In response to Reply # 2

It's not a whinny girlfriend?

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

thedawgJun-28-04 09:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#24538, "RE: Wah Wah Wah etc."
In response to Reply # 3

Nitrous leak

CrazyEclipseJun-28-04 11:06 AM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
#24539, "RE: Wah Wah Wah etc."
In response to Reply # 4

you need to treat your car better!! it's crying! imo

it runs....... and drives....... sorta
...currently being painted...
member# 2498 / female member# unknown

Kaoz78Jun-28-04 01:04 PM
Member since Dec 20th 2003
407 posts,
#24542, "RE: Wah Wah Wah etc."
In response to Reply # 5

Ya know it may very well be crying...
I mean it has been weeks since I have been able to wash it because of rain. And it has a small studdering problem below 3500 RPM's again. Oh and the pass. side rear tire has a slow leak. Both rear tires won't last a great deal longer and the sad part is that I'm not getting rims and new tires till like Nov. or Dec.

CrazyEclipseJun-28-04 01:10 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
#24543, "RE: Wah Wah Wah etc."
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Ya know it may very well be crying... I mean it has been weeks since I have been able to wash it because of rain. And it has a small studdering problem below 3500 RPM's again. Oh and the pass. side rear tire has a slow leak. Both rear tires won't last a great deal longer and the sad part is that I'm not getting rims and new tires till like Nov. or Dec.

DOH

it runs....... and drives....... sorta
...currently being painted...
member# 2498 / female member# unknown

420AYEJun-28-04 07:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#24546, "RE: Wah Wah Wah etc."
In response to Reply # 7

go to the pits and read, "is this enough tread to get me to socal"

that bump i couldn't really see, but it was there. i have NO tread, just home made slicks. i'd get some new tires since you need to anyway, have them balanced and see whats up. and yea, check ur lugs. kick ur tires around. see if anything is loose or wobbly.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #24528 Previous topic | Next topic