Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #23758
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Combat-Bomb kit w/17's 2 inch drop?" Previous topic | Next topic
jamsx1May-04-04 02:11 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2004
71 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23758, "Combat-Bomb kit w/17's 2 inch drop?"

Do you guys think combat-bomb kit droped 2 inches on 17's is low?
Should I just go 1.3 or 1.5? Thanks guys

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
injendsmMay-05-04 07:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23761, "RE: Combat-Bomb kit w/17's 2 inch drop?"
In response to Reply # 0

2 inches by itself is low so a kit isnt gonna help.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

stevesquick92May-05-04 07:14 AM
Member since Apr 07th 2004
34 posts,
#23762, "RE: Combat-Bomb kit w/17's 2 inch drop?"
In response to Reply # 0

Plus the ride quality is gonna suck with a 2 in. drop. I have Prokit, Illuminas, and Energy Susp. Master Bushings... harsh ride! Wish I would have when with the JIC Magic or Tein Flex system.

jamsx1May-05-04 07:40 AM
71 posts,
#23765, "RE: Combat-Bomb kit w/17's 2 inch drop?"
In response to Reply # 2

No i already have the bodykit on i was going to drop it 2 inches i was wodering if thats 2 low and ill destroy my bumper

dsmtuner01May-09-04 05:34 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
39 posts,
#23792, "RE: Combat-Bomb kit w/17's 2 inch drop?"
In response to Reply # 3

2 inches is way to low..i'm taking mine out seeing that a normal size pothole put a hole in the fluid pan for my transmission

jamsx1May-09-04 06:18 AM
71 posts,
#23793, "RE: Combat-Bomb kit w/17's 2 inch drop?"
In response to Reply # 4

Well shit i might as well not even drop it ya think 1.3 drop would be 2 much?

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #23758 Previous topic | Next topic