Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #22818
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Poll: Are your tuner lugnuts rusty?" Previous topic | Next topic
MannyyyMar-05-04 05:22 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
1526 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22818, "Poll question: Poll: Are your tuner lugnuts rusty?"

If no... WHAT BRAND ARE THEY?

Mine are starting to look really crappy with their pimp orange color. I want new ones that don't do this.

Poll result (16 votes)
Yes. (5 votes)Vote
No. (11 votes)Vote
How do I check? (0 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
WickedESiMar-05-04 05:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22819, "RE: Poll: Are your tuner lugnuts rusty?"
In response to Reply # 0

Get gorilla locking lugs, they have every color, polished, blah blah, and hold the stud better than conventional lugs.

Avalible cheap from www.jcwhitney.com

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jsupetranMar-05-04 07:34 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#22825, "RE: Poll: Are your tuner lugnuts rusty?"
In response to Reply # 1

Yes, and they're the one's from wheelmax.

-------jezreel
hrc stage 1, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, turbo xs rfl, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, dr. uber groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

Eclipse97Mar-06-04 10:03 AM
Member since Dec 06th 2001
539 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22830, "RE: Poll: Are your tuner lugnuts rusty?"
In response to Reply # 2

no, got 'em from discount tire

Good Luck

Pushin420aMar-07-04 05:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#22841, "RE: Poll: Are your tuner lugnuts rusty?"
In response to Reply # 3

These are the ones I just ordered the other day.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33749&item=2464664245&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWN%3AIT

Made by Konig, anyone have these?

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

95_ESi_PersonMar-08-04 11:02 AM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#22868, "RE: Poll: Are your tuner lugnuts rusty?"
In response to Reply # 4

no... got them from discount tire with wheels... gorillas

bulloxMar-08-04 11:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#22869, "RE: Poll: Are your tuner lugnuts rusty?"
In response to Reply # 5

yesh, mine are a bit rushty

"how do I check?" LOL!

UberingramMar-08-04 11:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#22870, "RE: Poll: Are your tuner lugnuts rusty?"
In response to Reply # 6

No and I have no idea what kind they are nor where said lugnuts were obtained.

ashmanMar-09-04 06:16 PM
Member since Jan 01st 2004
7 posts,
#22907, "RE: Poll: Are your tuner lugnuts rusty?"
In response to Reply # 7

Nope, another vote for the gorilla lug nuts, excellent quality

DSM_JohnMar-10-04 09:30 AM
Member since Jan 08th 2004
58 posts,
#22919, "RE: Poll: Are your tuner lugnuts rusty?"
In response to Reply # 8

Pushin420a, send those back. I have the black version of Konig's and I hate them. Some didn't thread on right and the adapter hardly fit on a couple of them. They suck. I want to get the gorilla's.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #22818 Previous topic | Next topic