Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #21853
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Holly vibrations!" Previous topic | Next topic
TXTurboGSJan-07-04 09:01 PM
Member since Sep 29th 2003
333 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21853, "Holly vibrations!"

I just installed the AFX hard motormount. The car vibrates a little and my feet tingle. The rattling from the loose motormount is gone. Now I am just waiting for Deyemeracing to call me back to see about the other three. I highly suggest this item.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
bulloxJan-08-04 01:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21854, "RE: Holly vibrations!"
In response to Reply # 0

+

you'll get used to it, so i've been told

Quote by Travis Bickle
Some day a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the streets.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZadensDSMJan-08-04 03:18 AM
Member since Aug 18th 2003
175 posts,
#21855, "RE: Holly vibrations!"
In response to Reply # 1

yeah you will get used to it, takes no time at all...
it lets you feel how the engine is running thru the steering wheel
its nice because now you will be able to feel when your engine is going wacko, and since you drive a dsm, you are doomed to experience this at some point sooner or later lmfao

i agree about the quality and effects, great piece, worth the money spent

reppin the nasty 'nati

Doug96GSJan-08-04 09:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
#21858, "RE: Holly vibrations!"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by bullox
+

omghi2hollyvibrations hahahaha

2g99RSNCJan-08-04 01:17 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
894 posts,
#21859, "RE: Holly vibrations!"
In response to Reply # 3

i'm running solid front and rear mounts and i know what ur talking about. its like haveing a system blasting the entire time ur in car the mirrors never stop shaking but u get ust to it after a few drives

stage 4 clutch, aluminum flywheel, solid motor mounts, Phantom grip, phantom boost, egt, a/f, oil psi, apexi TT, Jeep TB, Star stage 2 with custom 3 inch downpipe out passenger side bumper, custom ground kit, falcon azenis, 2 inch drop, eibach camber kit, crank scrapper,AEM cam gear, short shifter, AFX UDP and some other stuff

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #21853 Previous topic | Next topic