Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15661
View in threaded mode

Subject: "anyone lowered a 1in and have pics......PLEASE" Previous topic | Next topic
RIeclipseFeb-12-03 07:49 PM
Member since Jul 03rd 2002
634 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15661, "anyone lowered a 1in and have pics......PLEASE"

guys I have koni shocks and progess springs 1.7 drop in my room and I have coil overs on right now lowered like 3in, and I found out I could lower 1in with just my koni yellew sport shocks and just to see how it looks it would be great.
thanks for the help

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RIeclipseFeb-15-03 11:33 AM
Member since Jul 03rd 2002
634 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15736, "RE: anyone lowered a 1in and have pics......PLEASE"
In response to Reply # 0

so no one has a car lowered a 1in and with pics?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ClayFeb-16-03 11:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#15768, "RE: anyone lowered a 1in and have pics......PLEASE"
In response to Reply # 1

but its lowered on prokits, 1.3 inch drop.

95 GST | So-Cal

shuwa29Feb-17-03 12:18 AM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#15769, "RE: anyone lowered a 1in and have pics......PLEASE"
In response to Reply # 2

i'd say the only way to get one inch drop would be coilovers or some type of spring that offers stock heighth with stiffer springs. that's just my idea.
later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

DemonEclipseFeb-18-03 09:27 AM
Member since Jan 19th 2003
165 posts,
#15808, "RE: anyone lowered a 1in and have pics......PLEASE"
In response to Reply # 3

y would u even bother if your only gonna do 1 inch..But i think 3 inches is too far to have a nice ride and good handling. I have 1.5 , its perfect. I just need new shocks now.

intake, 2.5 exhaust w/gst muffler, pacesetter header, msd wires, ngk plugs, port and polish throttlebody, front and rear strut bars, 1.5' tenzo springs, 17" primax rims, kuhmo tires, leather interior, gsx sideskirts, BM shortshifter, GM fluid in trans...

discount_tyr420aFeb-19-03 01:38 AM
Member since Jul 28th 2002
237 posts,
#15832, "RE: anyone lowered a 1in and have pics......PLEASE"
In response to Reply # 4

actually 1.5-2 in is the perfect medium. i have sportlines and it dropped about 1.8" and i drive thru a foot of snow with my car(the blizzaks hel ). but if you want 1" go with like an eibach prokit, as clay said its 1.3" and thats the closest i can think of to doin 1" without doin coilovers.

1995 RS AT w/196,000 mile
KYB AGX w/Eibach Sportline($485.0 )
10.3mm OBX wires
NGK Plugs
18" Konig Elan
225/40-18 Michelin Pilot Sport
Toucan Muffler w/2.5" catback
OBX Header w/ hollowed kitty
Port/Polished Head w/ SS Valves

to come...
lambo doors possibly

TeamMichael_97RSFeb-19-03 12:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#15846, "RE: anyone lowered a 1in and have pics......PLEASE"
In response to Reply # 5

He said his Konis would drop just an inch... but you can also get 1" drop from H&R OE Sport springs.

15.9 @ 86.7mph
97 Eclipse RS

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Stage 2 Cams, Hooker Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15661 Previous topic | Next topic