Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15604
View in threaded mode

Subject: "nitto tire question..." Previous topic | Next topic
ToTaLEkLyPz99Feb-10-03 04:35 PM
Member since Jan 30th 2002
1282 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15604, "nitto tire question..."

i just ordered 19 inch racing hart c-2's and i was lookin at the nitto 555..i wanted to know if anyone has them and are they good tires..for only 172 a piece cant beat that..let me know..thank

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
vegasdsmrFeb-10-03 06:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15608, "RE: nitto tire question..."
In response to Reply # 0

i had the 450s, and i heard the 555s are a diff class... in a good way...

those r the tires im goin w/when i bald my paradaz

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ToTaLEkLyPz99Feb-11-03 01:57 PM
1282 posts,
#15626, "RE: nitto tire question..."
In response to Reply # 1

be carefull with those tires..i have heard many bad things about them such as bubbles forming and such..your car looks pimp though good job..ok i will get those tires..thanks.

SILVERNTFeb-11-03 03:03 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#15629, "RE: nitto tire question..."
In response to Reply # 2

the nittos are great for dry traction, but once it rains, ur not goin anywhere. parada spec 2's are good all around tire, i was with DiscountTyre_420a in october, and we were flyin around tight corners around 70-80mph in rain, and the tires never slipped
later
chris

ToTaLEkLyPz99Feb-11-03 03:56 PM
1282 posts,
#15632, "RE: nitto tire question..."
In response to Reply # 3

i dont have to really worry about the rain i dont drive my car in the rain.

98TalonFeb-14-03 08:38 AM
Member since Apr 22nd 2002
1096 posts,
#15722, "RE: nitto tire question..."
In response to Reply # 4

Nitto 555's don't hook for SHIT if you have any kind of power. Now I have Comp TA's which aren't so hot on the street, but they hook GREAT at the track.

1990 Eclipse GS-T

ToTaLEkLyPz99Feb-14-03 10:03 AM
1282 posts,
#15723, "RE: nitto tire question..."
In response to Reply # 5

19's + track = ..going for show although i am putting a turbo kit in because i will be getting sponsored by hahn because i guy i know started a marketing company so we have to get the name out..

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15604 Previous topic | Next topic