Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15450
View in threaded mode

Subject: "What do you guys think about this rim?" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
1great98Feb-03-03 11:23 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2002
112 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15450, "What do you guys think about this rim?"

seriously think about picking a set of them up here shortly

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
KLIPZEDFeb-04-03 06:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
238 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15454, "RE: What do you guys think about this rim?"
In response to Reply # 0

IMO=if ya got a bagged S10 get them, otherwise forget it, just dont have that sportly look and might contrast too much with the lines of a 2g, my opinion anyways

Walker
95 Minden Silver Klipz GS A/T
One day my car will be in one piece
AEM CAI, Pacesetter Exhaust, Ported TB, Pro-Kit w/ Tociko Blues, 17" Excel TZ-7s(Gunmetal),SilverNT's rear carpet kit(lovin it), Interfire 1200w amp pushin 2 kicker comp 12's

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Amish_EclipseFeb-04-03 02:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#15462, "RE: What do you guys think about this rim?"
In response to Reply # 1

i prefer the conventional 5spoke or similar wheels for our car. i don't like the blingin shit. that's me though. get what you like man it's your ride. set your own trend. as long as you trust teh quality of it who cares.

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

MalenkoFeb-04-03 06:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#15468, "RE: What do you guys think about this rim?"
In response to Reply # 2

I like my style (obviously) and the guy who posted above me has the other style i like on eclipses. Silver or Gun metal, and on rare occassions white painted rims.

jerseystyle1Feb-04-03 07:44 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#15470, "RE: What do you guys think about this rim?"
In response to Reply # 3

Might look good on a 93 honda civic hatchback! Sorry man, just my opinion. But I say go with what you like!

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

SynthplayaFeb-05-03 04:54 PM
Member since Jul 23rd 2002
265 posts,
#15495, "RE: What do you guys think about this rim?"
In response to Reply # 4

i personally like the 7 spoke, nice clean and sporty

pfmicksFeb-07-03 05:03 PM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#15543, "RE: What do you guys think about this rim?"
In response to Reply # 5

Too many spokes for my taste, but like everyone said its your car and do what you think will look good.

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

LoCBRNGFeb-12-03 09:05 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
8 posts,
#15665, "RE: What do you guys think about this rim?"
In response to Reply # 1

>IMO=if ya got a bagged S10 get them, otherwise forget it,
>just dont have that sportly look and might contrast too much
>with the lines of a 2g, my opinion anyways
Painted rims DO NOT belong on an S10!!!! No Way! No How!!!

'96 Sebring 2.0DOHC CAI, Weapon-R Curcuit Pro Coilovers, 18" American Racing Vortec's, 3000 Watt stereo system, 52" Aluminum Spoiler, Carbon Fiber Dash kit, Speedhut flamed indiglow gauges, white face HVAC............http://www.pbase.com/mdiam620/inbox

shuwa29Feb-12-03 09:28 PM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#15666, "RE: What do you guys think about this rim?"
In response to Reply # 7

damn, i guess nobody likes them!!! oh and please don't roast on me! i heard i like 5 spokes and i like 7 spokes but no 6 spokes came up. so please be gentle if anything is said! j/k
later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

Jasvb TS2K2Feb-13-03 05:56 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
1419 posts,
#15676, "RE: What do you guys think about this rim?"
In response to Reply # 8

Take a look at what they might look like. Don't be surprised many don't like them. On the MachV board many don't either. I think they do flow.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jasvbts2k2

KLIPZEDFeb-13-03 01:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
238 posts,
#15688, "RE: What do you guys think about this rim?"
In response to Reply # 9

not as bad as what i was thinkin but still looks too cluttered, i like the open area wheels, expose the rotors and calipers

Walker
95 Minden Silver Klipz GS A/T
One day my car will be in one piece
AEM CAI, Pacesetter Exhaust, Ported TB, Pro-Kit w/ Tociko Blues, 17" Excel TZ-7s(Gunmetal),SilverNT's rear carpet kit(lovin it), Interfire 1200w amp pushin 2 kicker comp 12's

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15450 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic