Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10596
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Where to buy...." Previous topic | Next topic
OZ_GSJul-09-02 02:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10596, "Where to buy...."

I am sure this has been asked before but I have been searching for like 40 minutes with no luck.

I really need to lower my car and I am looking into buying the H&R Sport Springs and the Tokico Blues.

My question is where is the best place to buy them?

Feel free to just point me at a previous thread if there is one you know of.

Thanks

Chad

MODS:
3" PVC CAI, GST Muffler, Greddy 4-1 Header, AFX UDP, 55 mm bored TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Corbin intake spacer, gutted cat, Apexi S-AFC, KYB AGX Struts, Eibach Prokits, Excel TZ-10 Rims

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
mcgyvrJul-09-02 03:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10597, "RE: Where to buy...."
In response to Reply # 0

call newedgeracing.com they have a combo package with struts/springs

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

xEclipsE RaceRxJul-09-02 03:55 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#10598, "RE: Where to buy...."
In response to Reply # 1

I jus ordered sum Tokico Blues and H&R Race springs for $290 total shipped. The Tokico blues were $180 shipped from a guy here on the board w/ the fronts used for only couple months and the rears are brand new and I got the springs from thepartstrader.com for $110 shipped, the springs were only used for 4 months...so Im happy with my buys...I just cant wait till I get them in hopefully by the end of this week. Good luck tho man...nothing wrong with buying used

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/Blackouts/

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

iamnotwhoiamJul-09-02 04:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#10599, "RE: Where to buy...."
In response to Reply # 2

you can also check here for the tokicos.. the blues are about 70 a piece with free shipping.
http://www.coximport.com/tokico/page12.html#mitsubishi

and for the H&R's check at www.tirerack.com they have a decent price of about 211 from last i saw.

only other way to get them cheaper is to look for someone selling them used.

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10596 Previous topic | Next topic