Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10454
View in threaded mode

Subject: "The drop" Previous topic | Next topic
rst2beJun-29-02 09:03 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2002
22 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10454, "The drop"

Hey guys I searched and couldnt find exactly what I was looking for so, here's my question. I have a blitz body kit on the way and I drive a 96 rs but I"m getting the 97 kit. Im gonna get 17" rims and was wondering what kind of springs I should get and how much I should drop it. Thanks a lot guys.
Mitch

hondas make me sick

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
1TuffRSJun-29-02 12:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10455, "RE: The drop"
In response to Reply # 0

well Im dropped on progress race springs and my drop was probably around 1.8" I love them personally. Now I just need to get some struts

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KahnJun-29-02 12:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
431 posts,
#10456, "RE: The drop"
In response to Reply # 1

Progress springs are 1.3 / 1.5 -- but it sure don't seem like it...never measured before so - have no idea what the after is.

But yes its quite a nice drop.

2003 VW GTI 1.8t.. I used to have a 95 Eclipse but well...water sucks.

Amish_EclipseJul-01-02 07:30 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#10457, "RE: The drop"
In response to Reply # 2

that's pretty basic man. um if you wanna be slammed look for a 2" drop. if you want to look somewhat clean/mature/responsable than look for the shorter drop. if you wanna be able to do them both with a set of coil overs email me. i'll hook you up with some coils.

craigd887@comcast.net

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

KLIPZ22Jul-08-02 09:08 AM
Member since May 12th 2002
548 posts,
#10458, "RE: The drop"
In response to Reply # 3

I have a blitz kit and I just put eibach prokit springs on my car . I just have onw word for them AWESOME my car looks of the hook. THe body kit does not hit the floor at all you just have to be careful.GET eibach pro kit you wont regret it .

proDMDJul-09-02 04:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
580 posts,
#10459, "RE: The drop"
In response to Reply # 4

dido on the prokit it shapes the wheel well very nice!

AFX/UDP,AEM,AF/X 55mm TB,50 shot of NOS,Glenn's short shifter,17" tantrum,prokit KYB AGX,JL stealthbox sony headunit,audiobahn amp,M3 style mirrors,Blue leds,yellow fogs,reverse ind,w

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10454 Previous topic | Next topic