Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #363
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Chicago caravan to the shootout" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
EricJul-17-06 02:59 PM
Member since Mar 21st 2004
252 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#363, "Chicago caravan to the shootout"

The shootout is less than one month away.
Isn't it about time we figure out who's going, where to meet, and when we are leaving?

I'm going and we can pick pick from plenty of parking lots to meet (or Terry's if he is around and volunteers his plac ).

1. Eric

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS
1/4: 16.15 @ 87.35mph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Diceman19Jul-17-06 05:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#367, "RE: Chicago caravan to the shootout"
In response to Reply # 0

as usual, i am driving up to south bend indiana to meet up with aaron and then we will be meeting you guys on the 80/90 on friday morning.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorxcasbonxJul-18-06 01:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#372, "RE: Chicago caravan to the shootout"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Diceman19
as usual, i am driving up to south bend indiana to meet up with aaron and then we will be meeting you guys on the 80/90 on friday morning.

Same here as well. With that said, the list would be...

1. Eric
2. Terry
3. Diceman
4. Stanley
5. Casbon

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

TeamDR1665Jul-18-06 04:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#376, "RE: Chicago caravan to the shootout"
In response to Reply # 2

I'll be riding shottie in one of the cars coming out of Chicago Friday AM. It will be interesting starting the caravan somewhere other than bitchands's house. Maybe we all meet there anyway just to annoy him. LOL.

Diceman19Jul-18-06 04:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#377, "RE: Chicago caravan to the shootout"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by DR1665
I'll be riding shottie in one of the cars coming out of Chicago Friday AM. It will be interesting starting the caravan somewhere other than bitchands's house. Maybe we all meet there anyway just to annoy him. LOL.

duh.

casbon, you going to aarons house thursday night or friday morning early? if previous years hold, we normally dont leave until like 10ish even though we "plan" for like 8. those silly chicago people are never on time.

ModeratorxcasbonxJul-18-06 04:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#379, "RE: Chicago caravan to the shootout"
In response to Reply # 4

casbon, you going to aarons house thursday night or friday morning early? if previous years hold, we normally dont leave until like 10ish even though we "plan" for like 8.

I'll be coming up Friday morning. I can be there at 8, 9, 10 whatever need be.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

TeamMichael_97RSJul-18-06 05:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#381, "RE: Chicago caravan to the shootout"
In response to Reply # 4

those silly chicago people are never on time.

If memory serves we are usually waiting for the Iowa guys to show up, and Dino to wake the hell up.

Exile Racing Technologies
http://www.exileracing.com
Go that way, really fast, if something gets in your way... turn.

TeamDR1665Jul-18-06 06:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#382, "RE: Chicago caravan to the shootout"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Michael_97RS
Originally posted by Diceman19 those silly chicago people are never on time.
If memory serves we are usually waiting for the Iowa guys to show up, and Dino to wake the hell up.

Yeah. Or for Aaron to figure out where pieces of his body kit went.

I say, last group to Toledo this year buys the first round.

ModeratormicyekJul-18-06 06:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#383, "RE: Chicago caravan to the shootout"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by DR1665
Yeah. Or for Aaron to figure out where pieces of his body kit went. I say, last group to Toledo this year buys the first round.

Nooooooooooooooooo!

That being said...are you guys gonna wait for us Michiganders again?

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Diceman19Jul-18-06 07:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#387, "RE: Chicago caravan to the shootout"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by xcasbonx
Originally posted by Diceman19 casbon, you going to aarons house thursday night or friday morning early? if previous years hold, we normally dont leave until like 10ish even though we "plan" for like 8.
I'll be coming up Friday morning. I can be there at 8, 9, 10 whatever need be. http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

i would say be there early, who knows, the chicago caravan might actually be somewhat on time.

alright iowa and michigan, you guys better get to chicago, and dino, no sleeping in.

the past couple of years, i get up at like 8, get ready, then sit around and wait for the chicago scout to call and say they are close. usually 2-3 hours.

grainJul-18-06 11:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#388, "RE: Chicago caravan to the shootout"
In response to Reply # 9

i needs to knows whats goings on

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #363 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic