Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #326
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Anyone running in the event?" Previous topic | Next topic
sikeJul-09-06 04:23 PM
Member since Aug 06th 2003
531 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#326, "Anyone running in the event?"

Is anyone running for the event? I've thought about it alot but I don't think its a good idea testing her 1231244651 miles away. Maybe I'll run less boost.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Moderator992gntJul-10-06 09:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#332, "RE: Anyone running in the event?"
In response to Reply # 0

Not me. I won my trophy there two years ago, and I'm not tempting fate again.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

soulcontrollerJul-10-06 11:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#334, "RE: Anyone running in the event?"
In response to Reply # 1

greg is legendary.

I won't be making any passes this year.

Moderator992gntJul-10-06 01:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#335, "RE: Anyone running in the event?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by soulcontroller
greg is legendary.

NOT.

I may run saturday at Mid Ohio though....

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-10-06 09:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#338, "RE: Anyone running in the event?"
In response to Reply # 3

I might pay the couple extra bucks to do some bracket racing. It would be a shame to drive all the way there and not go down the track at least once. I want to see what this bitch will do anyway...

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

eclipse982nrRSTJul-11-06 03:43 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#339, "RE: Anyone running in the event?"
In response to Reply # 4

I will be running.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

BDTalonJul-30-06 09:31 AM
Member since Jun 08th 2005
153 posts,
#500, "RE: Anyone running in the event?"
In response to Reply # 5

Mike, should i not drive the GS and instead take the lightning so we have a trailer

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
AAHHHHHH it's the Bomex table top and bench deluxe! Get the holy wrench we need to purify..

wickedtalonJul-30-06 06:21 PM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#502, "RE: Anyone running in the event?"
In response to Reply # 6

I'd like to race but who wants help put in a new axle when it breaks? Does anyone up there usually have 2gnt axels? Also, I did cut my front bumper just a little and I'm gutted in the back. It sounds like I have to put all of the panels and rear seats back in to race.

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

SILVERNTJul-30-06 07:28 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#503, "RE: Anyone running in the event?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by wickedtalon
I'd like to race but who wants help put in a new axle when it breaks? Does anyone up there usually have 2gnt axels? Also, I did cut my front bumper just a little and I'm gutted in the back. It sounds like I have to put all of the panels and rear seats back in to race.

ask ETX he knows all about that

TeamXtremeRSJul-31-06 03:31 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#506, "RE: Anyone running in the event?"
In response to Reply # 8

Prob wont run in the shootout, but i guess friday night there is this import thing at the track??? I may make some passes then i suppose..see if i cant beat my 13.5

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

dalesmitsuAug-01-06 06:16 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#526, "RE: Anyone running in the event?"
In response to Reply # 7

wickedtalon,

Are you familiar with Canton /Waynesburg area.

There's a Salvage place We GOT IT they have an 95 talon w/ bad motor 5spd tranny. everything else is good.

If you e-mail them they might let have and take the axle of

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #326 Previous topic | Next topic