Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #826
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Megasquirts - A statement from MrSlick" This topic is locked.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
MrSlickMay-17-05 06:19 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
1120 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#826, "Megasquirts - A statement from MrSlick"

Everyone,
I would like to make a statement regarding where I have been, and everyone's Megasquirt's that they may have ordered.

Firstly, let me say that I should have made this stateement a long time ago, and avoiding the issue was not the right thing to do, I caan see that now.

Anywya, first of all I would like to say that I have not, nor do I intend to rip anyone off, regarding anything they may have ordered from me. All orders are being filled, mostly in the order in which they were palced, however this is happening much slower than I would like, or anticipated.

When I started building Megasquirt's for people, at about the same time I lost my job. This put me in the unfortunate position of having a family, trying to start a business, and having mounting bills. Ths side effect of this was that money was used to pay my bills that shouldn't have been. this is not something I am happy about, nor is it something that I anticipated.

Right now I have a number of MS's that are being built, and they will be sent out in due course, although they will not fill everyones orders. Driggs for one can vouch for the fact that he recieved his MS recently, aand he had been waiting patiently for more than anyone.

I'm not trying to make excuses, but when I moved near the end of april, I lost high speed net access, and the phone lines are so bad here I can only just connect sometimes at 28.8k on dial up, and gmail does not like this slow connection... I havent been able to check my email since I moved, which is why some people may have thought I was simply ignoring them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Megasquirt powered 420A
Custom turbo system

http://www.ms-custom.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
MrSlickMay-17-05 06:24 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
1120 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#827, "RE: Megasquirts - A statement from MrSlick"
In response to Reply # 0

Continued -

I would like to sya thank you for being patient to those that have been up to this point. For those that are patient no longer, I cannot say I blame you. I would not have been happy in your shoes either.

To make things worse latelly I have not had much time to get any work done due to being very sick, and haveing a lot of family problems to deal with. And I am without a car right now, after my lower radiator hose blew off, toasting my head gasket.

So in short, I never meant to hurt anyone, nor cause anyone any problems.
I am in a bad way right now, feeling very down.,.. not knowing how to make things right for everyone in any short ammount of time.

I will no longer avoid this place.

Thanks for listening.

Lee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Megasquirt powered 420A
Custom turbo system

http://www.ms-custom.com

RxR_EclipseMay-17-05 08:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#828, "RE: Megasquirts - A statement from MrSlick"
In response to Reply # 1

Thank you for your reply Lee. This is all that anyone ever really wanted to hear. Just that you were alive and had not skipped out on us.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

CarbonFiberRSTMay-17-05 09:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#829, "RE: Megasquirts - A statement from MrSlick"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by RxR_Eclipse
Thank you for your reply Lee. This is all that anyone ever really wanted to hear. Just that you were alive and had not skipped out on us.

Well that is a start, but mostly I wanted to hear my door bell ring with the ups man or whoever getting me to sign for my ms...

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

BOOSTED ECLIPSEMay-18-05 01:15 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2004
381 posts,
#830, "RE: Megasquirts - A statement from MrSlick"
In response to Reply # 3

Lee, this is all I needed was to hear from you. I had wished that you had not dropped contact with me and everyone else. In my opinion this is what made you look bad, if you had keep in contact and been up front I think most people would have understood.

I am sorry to hear about your misfortunes, I have been there myself and I hope everything works out for you and your family. I sent you an e-mail about a month ago offering my help but you never replied (maybe you didn't get it). But anyway the offer still stands. Please get in touch with me. I will send you a PM with my contact information.

Joe

Joe
MFG Racing

95 GS
MSnS
FP3052 coming soon.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1107

http://www.cardomain.com/id/95turbogs

ModeratorEvuLFleAMay-18-05 04:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#834, "RE: Megasquirts - A statement from MrSlick"
In response to Reply # 4
May-18-05 05:25 AM by EvuLFleA

Originally posted by BOOSTED ECLIPSE
I had wished that you had not dropped contact with me and everyone else. In my opinion this is what made you look bad, if you had keep in contact and been up front I think most people would have understood.

No, I think what made him look bad is the fact that he used my money and everyone elses money to pay for his personal bills. Or maybe the fact that he's been dicking everyone around for over 6 months. While promising to get mine out in late March, it is now mid-May. You'd think he'd be trying hard to get all these sent out but NO he is still taking in orders. I could care less that he posted. I don't think anyone paid him money to make posts. They paid him to get a MS delivered to their door. When he does that THEN you can be happy.

Nobody is getting their shit anytime soon or at all. I'd be willing to bet on it. In fact, if everyone gets their MS before August I'll donate another $50 to 2gnt. That's 2 1/2 months!

I'm glad my $340 helped you pay your bills.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

ModeratorxcasbonxMay-18-05 08:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#835, "RE: Megasquirts - A statement from MrSlick"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by EvuLFleA
I'm glad my $340 helped you pay your bills.

And my $400 as well for a manual transmission. I've tried my personal best to be patient and understanding. I'm half-tempted to drive there and pick it up myself...seriously.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

RxR_EclipseMay-18-05 09:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#836, "RE: Megasquirts - A statement from MrSlick"
In response to Reply # 6
May-18-05 09:09 AM by RxR_Eclipse

Well if he does not start sending out units, he is going to be banned from he MSEFI forum all together. As well as he should be banned from here if this does not get worked out. If I don't get mine soon, I'm calling the police and see what they can do for us.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

CarbonFiberRSTMay-18-05 09:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#837, "RE: Megasquirts - A statement from MrSlick"
In response to Reply # 7
May-18-05 09:49 AM by CarbonFiberRST

Yea, my friend who's paypal I used is going to get in contact with his credit card people and see about getting the money back.

YOU CAN'T JUST STEAL PEOPLE'S MONEY BECAUSE THINGS AREN'T GOING WELL FOR YOU. THAT IS NOT A LICENSE TO STEAL.

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

SANDMANMay-19-05 07:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
132 posts,
#846, "RE: Megasquirts - A statement from MrSlick"
In response to Reply # 8

Why not tell the WHOLE story..... or at least some more of the actual truth.

Clock is ticking Lee

Exile Racing Technologies, Inc.

SitinloMay-19-05 11:32 AM
Member since Aug 26th 2002
386 posts,
#848, "RE: Megasquirts - A statement from MrSlick"
In response to Reply # 9

well i ordered mine in like march and recieved it in a week. ordered it with a 3 bar map. well i got it and wired it in. then i opened it up and what do u know it has a 2.5 bar map in it and the processor chip had a bent prong on it and there was some solder laying across 2 wires that had gotten hot. called lee and asked him if the one he sent me had a 3 bar map in it and he assured me that it did so thats one lie, it had the wrong code version on it and i asked him to send me the right one in an email and he said that he would in 2 hours. well that was a month ago and still nothing so people i would believe everything that he says bc he lied to me several times about bs

Mods: JE8:8:1 pistons,Eagle Rods,fully built head w/1mm Rev valves,crane titanium springs and retainers,ported and polished head and intake mani,Hrc2 turbo kit,sfmu,safc,turbo xs dual stage boost controller,turbosmart megasonic,Fluidyne radiator,160deg thermo,spec stage 3 clutch,aem front and rear big rotors,3" hahn dp 3" back exhaust,stage 2 axles,and the list goes on

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #826 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic