Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3750
View in threaded mode

Subject: "034 EIC" Previous topic | Next topic
greenenvy95May-03-08 04:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
96 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3750, "034 EIC"

If anyone can tell me where I can get the software I would greatly appreciate it. I bought it from a member on this site 3 years ago and I used it once. I lost the disks and the laptop that I used crashed. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMay-03-08 07:08 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3751, "RE: 034 EIC"
In response to Reply # 0

Contact the manufacturer

http://www.034motorsport.com/article_info.php?articles_id=32

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Teamner947May-13-08 07:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
#3774, "RE: 034 EIC"
In response to Reply # 1

If that avenue doesn't work out... I sold my 034 EIC to "hs_elrod" 3 years ago, he might have the software you are looking for.
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=user_profiles&u_id=106928

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

greenenvy95May-18-08 12:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
96 posts,
#3776, "RE: 034 EIC"
In response to Reply # 2

Thanks, I got a multimeter and foung out that the unit is dead. I now need to get another one. Thanks. Does any one have a base map that should get me started. I have stockers and 30lb secondaries. I am just trying to use my car as a daily driver. I am ordering a new unit this week. Any assistance would be great. Thanks

Quadman313May-20-08 09:57 AM
Member since May 18th 2004
107 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3783, "RE: 034 EIC"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by greenenvy95
foung out

Huh whats that?

Anywho how do you know that the unit is dead. I have some software if you haven't found it yet, let me know via PM or email.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3750 Previous topic | Next topic