Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3038
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Innovate LM-1 Wideband" Previous topic | Next topic
Slammed420AMar-05-07 05:50 AM
Member since Dec 11th 2006
114 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3038, "Innovate LM-1 Wideband"

I have the Innovate LM-1 Wideband cotroller. Does anyone know what the three wires that are in the analog out are?

Colors:
Red-?
White-?
Gold-?

I will be hooking up my megasquirt soon, and have no idea what wires are what. Nothing in the manual.

Thanks in advance

98 GS
Super 17c Turbo, Portfueler, Je pistons, Eagle rods, Etc.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Quadman313Mar-08-07 11:44 AM
Member since May 18th 2004
107 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3041, "RE: Innovate LM-1 Wideband"
In response to Reply # 0
Mar-08-07 11:46 AM by Quadman313

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/support/manual/LM1_Manual.pdf

Don't know if it helps but at page 19 there is some info about the 3.5mm analog output
Edit: Bottom of page 16 is some good info too.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SlushboxMar-28-07 07:41 AM
Member since Jul 13th 2005
73 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3100, "RE: Innovate LM-1 Wideband"
In response to Reply # 0

I am using analog output #1 set to the specs on DIYAUTOTUNE (http://diyautotune.com/faq/faq.htm#LC1wiring). I cannot remember what color it is, but it is listed in the manual. I am not using the resistor, but I haven't had any issues with the signal or the correct readings.

AEM cam gears, .030 over, .020 milled head, Unorthodox UDP, port match intake/head, polished exhaust manifold, e-bay CAI, Magnaflow muffler

1995 GS A/T: Crushed, what started it all
1999 RS M/T: Back to stock
Mazdaspeed6: sold and quazi missed
1999 Eclipse GSX: HX35, waiting for Shep STG3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3038 Previous topic | Next topic