Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2882
View in threaded mode

Subject: "8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
customrsturboMay-05-04 03:58 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2003
249 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2882, "8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"

This is my setup using the 8 injector setup on my Eclipse. I'm using the HKS Additional Injector Controller with 330cc injectors.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
GT35R, SPEC Stage 5 clutch
E85 Fuel(Helping the Ecosystem)
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
UberingramMay-05-04 04:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2883, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 0

Pretty fucking sweet stuff you got there.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GhEttOrAiDMay-05-04 05:56 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
1226 posts,
#2884, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 1

hehe

the fatf eclipse had hks aic

at least they pretended it did..

FS: 2.5" Test Pipe 25 shipped

TeamMetalJimMay-05-04 07:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2135 posts,
#2885, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 2

Sweet!

95 Eclipse RS : 5 speed
15.7 @ 87.9mph
Jeep TB writeup - http://www.dimensia.com:81/jimbo/JeepTBfor2gnt.html

Dave41079May-05-04 07:54 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
485 posts,
#2886, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 3

Awesome! Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of my setup in a week or two.

Lets just say this... I'm over 100whp and soon to cross 200whp. Thanx 2GNT! Now if I could only learn to prove it.

Ryan_HesMay-05-04 09:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#2887, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 4

Good stuff... 8 inj setup rocks

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

BreezioMay-06-04 03:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4863 posts,
#2888, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 5

hey.. i can finally ask someone up front who is doing it..

why do you run stock steel rims up front and +size custom's in the rear?

customrsturboMay-06-04 04:45 AM
249 posts,
#2889, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 6

Thanks for all the feedbacks. Why steel black rims? Well, I need to buy a pair of new tires. In a couple of days I will get them.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

grainMay-06-04 05:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#2890, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 7

i dunno exactly where orange county is. but you need to meet up with us florida people. im thinking on a tampa meet soon. just have to make sure the car is still running.

customrsturboMay-06-04 06:47 AM
249 posts,
#2891, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 8

Orange County is in Orlando Area. I live behind University of Central Florida (UCF). Let me know when you will meet and where. Maybe I can show up.

1995 Eclipse RS-T
MS, v3.0, 029t
10.87 @ 135

RyaN95i4May-06-04 07:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
#2892, "RE: 8 Injector Set-up with HKS AIC - Pic's"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by grain
i dunno exactly where orange county is. but you need to meet up with us florida people. im thinking on a tampa meet soon. just have to make sure the car is still running.

When are you planning this meet? Im in gainesville

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2882 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic