Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1364
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Help from an Admin if possible." Previous topic | Next topic
TheboyZ717May-21-10 12:23 PM
Member since May 21st 2010
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1364, "Help from an Admin if possible."

Hello again. I just made this new account because It has been along time since Ive been here. I used to sell alot of parts here under the username "Partsman". I have some more peices to sell but can not access my old account for it was 2004 when I think I last logged on. However if you search the forums youll see I used to be a reputable account holder and an honest sales person of parts on your site. So If you could get me access to my old account it would be greatly appreciated. I can give you all and any information you need to verify myself. Thanks for your help in advance.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-21-10 02:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1365, "RE: Help from an Admin if possible."
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by TheboyZ717
Hello again. I just made this new account because It has been along time since Ive been here. I used to sell alot of parts here under the username "Partsman". I have some more peices to sell but can not access my old account for it was 2004 when I think I last logged on. However if you search the forums youll see I used to be a reputable account holder and an honest sales person of parts on your site. So If you could get me access to my old account it would be greatly appreciated. I can give you all and any information you need to verify myself. Thanks for your help in advance.

PM me your current email address and I will update the account. Once that is done, you can reset the password.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1364 Previous topic | Next topic