Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1356
View in threaded mode

Subject: "forum issues...me?" Previous topic | Next topic
420agreenvilleSCMar-12-10 03:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1356, "forum issues...me?"
Mar-12-10 03:58 PM by 420agreenvilleSC

lately, i've responded to some threads. Sometimes, when I click the 'post message' button, it sends me back to the main 2gnt page (inbox, read new, etc., page). Also, sometimes when I refresh the threads under 'read new' that have been previously loaded, it sends me back to the same main page. I have always done this in the past with no problems, but recently, it's been doing this.

Just wanna make sure it's not just me. hopefully, when I select 'post message' now, it won't send me back to the main page w/out posting this...

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMar-12-10 05:25 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1357, "RE: forum issues...me?"
In response to Reply # 0

I havent noticed an issues but i will look harder tonight.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1356 Previous topic | Next topic