Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #108
View in threaded mode

Subject: "So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneNov-05-04 05:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108, "So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"

Anyone?

I drink a lot and tend to be up way too late. Wherever I stay in Norwalk always seems to end up a party. Be prepared to drink, or at the very least, try and prevent me from drinking too much.

Where is everyone staying this coming year?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
SILVERNTNov-05-04 07:16 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 0

im in big d

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorxcasbonxNov-05-04 07:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#110, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 1

Count me in. I'll knock em back. and this year IM GOING no bullshittin around with a car not done in time.

Built shortblock 8.8:1 CP pistons, Eagle Rods
Built head w/ P&P by ERT
GST Muffler
injen short ram intake
magnecore 8.5mm wires
EGR removal/blockoff
front/rear strut tower bars
GSX dual piston calipers
High stall torque converter, Trans cooler, remote filter

Diceman19Nov-05-04 08:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#111, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 2

im gonna be at the BW, but i dont think the g/f would like to share a room with you buddy.

BuckNuttyNov-05-04 09:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#112, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 3

I'ma be at brad's apartment, most likely. It means a 25 min drive to norwalk, but free room and board.

HybriDSMNov-05-04 10:13 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#113, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 4

Best Western again old buddies old pals. See you there playa. (although I already have a room and whatnot laid out.)

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

TeamAvengerNov-05-04 06:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#114, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by DarkOne
Anyone? I drink a lot and tend to be up way too late. Wherever I stay in Norwalk always seems to end up a party. Be prepared to drink, or at the very least, try and prevent me from drinking too much. Where is everyone staying this coming year?

You throwing me out?!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Diceman19Nov-06-04 08:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#115, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Avenger
Originally posted by DarkOne Anyone? I drink a lot and tend to be up way too late. Wherever I stay in Norwalk always seems to end up a party. Be prepared to drink, or at the very least, try and prevent me from drinking too much. Where is everyone staying this coming year?
You throwing me out?!

its because you moved.

ModeratorDR1665v2Nov-07-04 06:33 AM
Member since Sep 07th 2004
1223 posts,
#116, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Diceman19
Originally posted by DarkOne Anyone? I drink a lot and tend to be up way too late. Wherever I stay in Norwalk always seems to end up a party. Be prepared to drink, or at the very least, try and prevent me from drinking too much. Where is everyone staying this coming year?
You throwing me out?!
its because you moved.

I was wondering that myself.

More so than who's rooming with you, who's co-driving Big Evil with you? I think Thura should fly to Houston to drive up with you. I mean, it's like tradition man.

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
First, by reflection, which is noblest;
Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
- Confucius

Diceman19Nov-07-04 11:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#117, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by DR1665v2
Originally posted by Diceman19
You throwing me out?!
its because you moved.
I was wondering that myself. More so than who's rooming with you, who's co-driving Big Evil with you? I think Thura should fly to Houston to drive up with you. I mean, it's like tradition man.

very much so IMO.

ModeratorDR1665v2Nov-07-04 12:57 PM
Member since Sep 07th 2004
1223 posts,
#118, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 9

Just as a head's up, everyone, Dino snores.

Sounds like a pager on silent sitting on a coffee table. Anyone who crashed at "Dib's" place this year can vouch for that. Just don't take his teddy bear or his cornstalk and you'll get along fine.

And Dino, run4cvr and I can be plan B if you like. I've also got two rooms if you and your SO roomie need one.

Late

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
First, by reflection, which is noblest;
Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
- Confucius

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #108 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic