Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #873
View in threaded mode

Subject: "OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Jun-16-05 12:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#873, "OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD"
Jun-16-05 12:35 PM by DR1665

8 weeks!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
TeamAvengerJun-16-05 01:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#874, "RE: OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-16-05 01:04 PM by Avenger

8 weeks till Driggs makes up some crappy excuse not to bring Daisy ... AGAIN! I'm just kidding Driggs!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665Jun-16-05 01:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#876, "RE: OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Avenger
8 weeks till Driggs makes up some crappy excuse not to bring Daisy ... AGAIN! I'm just kidding Driggs!

Just so we're all clear on this one...

-Insurance called me today - I'm getting a check mailed to me for just under $1000 for "repairs."
-Discussing getting 8hrs/wk of OT helping out the contracts department on Saturdays for a month or so (40hrs@$20/hr > 80hrs@$8/hr).
-Plan B: Mom has told me that Daisy needs to be at the Shootout this year. First National Bank of Mom and Dad will do whatever they can to make this happen.

Then again, there's always plasma to sell.

Daisy will be there if I have to eat Ramen and drink Natty Light the whole two weeks I'm gone. Daisy will be there. You fuckers just be ready to hear the loudest damn 2GNT on the forum. (Then again, I might be scoring a GST exhaust this weekend for $30...)

95greenhrcgsJun-16-05 02:18 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#877, "RE: OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD"
In response to Reply # 2

Not gonna make it this year.

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeamAvengerJun-16-05 05:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#878, "RE: OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 95greenhrcgs
Not gonna make it this year.

Boo!!! Come on Jon. The usual suspects have to be there!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

JenJun-17-05 04:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#879, "RE: OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD"
In response to Reply # 4

It's looking kind of bad for me too... again.

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Diceman19Jun-17-05 05:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#880, "RE: OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD"
In response to Reply # 5

IMA GONNA BE THERE BISHES. the woman wants to come too(will be up to her parents, they are phsycopathic crazy killer clowns)if she does, we are still splitting that room with you driggs, cant afford to snag another room. she was like, sleep on the floor??! i said yea, she said well ok then. haha.

might be bringin ol blue this year. dont know if i want hi ho silver to make the trip a third year. havent had problems yet and dont want to push my luck.

besides the fact that she needs a new suspension and might have some bent up pieces in her to make her lower than she supposed to be. either way, im comin.

totaleklipse97Jun-17-05 08:29 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#881, "RE: OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD"
In response to Reply # 6

you know im there fuckers!! im getting paid to go! No rental this year!

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-17-05 08:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#882, "RE: OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD"
In response to Reply # 7

I'll be there, of course... someone has to be the drunken asshole, and it might as well be me.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

TeamDR1665Jun-17-05 08:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#883, "RE: OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by DarkOne
I'll be there, of course... someone has to be the drunken asshole, and it might as well be me.

I'm gonna be right there with you, sir. Daisy is going to make it to Ohio and that's cause for celebration. If BigEvil is parked next to her, well, everyone has to toast the two beaters making it this year.

jesseJun-17-05 11:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#884, "RE: OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD"
In response to Reply # 9

can the first national bank of mom and dad help me out too?

-------------------------------

1997 Dodge Avenger - 13.7 @ 105

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #873 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Previous topic | Next topic