Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #599
View in threaded mode

Subject: "SO '05 TShirt design contest" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorEvuLFleAApr-08-05 09:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#599, "SO '05 TShirt design contest"

You are responsible for hosting your own designs.

Image hosting sites:
www.imageshack.us
www.kaptainmyke.com
www.mustangmods.com

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
TeamDR1665Apr-08-05 10:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#600, "RE: SO '05 TShirt design contest"
In response to Reply # 0

I am all over this shit, Jeff. Actually been thinking about it for a while now. I'll see what I can come up with this weekend(after Daisy gets back on the road).

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420a-TnthewerksApr-08-05 11:09 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#601, "RE: SO '05 TShirt design contest"
In response to Reply # 1

This isn't going on any shirt, but maybe someone could elaborate it to look nice on something better than MS Paint LOL.

madhatter210Apr-08-05 11:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#602, "RE: SO '05 TShirt design contest"
In response to Reply # 2

just mine from before........to put it in the running

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

BlizareApr-08-05 11:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#603, "RE: SO '05 TShirt design contest"
In response to Reply # 3

I'm all over this shit

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

TeamDR1665Apr-08-05 01:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#604, "RE: SO '05 TShirt design contest"
In response to Reply # 4

You guys might as well just hang it up now. Inspiration has struck and it is good. I can't wait to get started on this one...

madhatter210Apr-08-05 01:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#605, "RE: SO '05 TShirt design contest"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by DR1665
You guys might as well just hang it up now. Inspiration has struck and it is good. I can't wait to get started on this one...

less talk more designs imo

2gnt T-shirts&swag

420a-TnthewerksApr-08-05 02:01 PM
2267 posts,
#606, "RE: SO '05 TShirt design contest"
In response to Reply # 6
Apr-08-05 02:16 PM by 420a-Tnthewerks

Thanks to Jeff for the picture

420a-TnthewerksApr-08-05 03:16 PM
2267 posts,
#607, "RE: SO '05 TShirt design contest"
In response to Reply # 7
Apr-08-05 03:23 PM by 420a-Tnthewerks

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Thanks to Jeff for the picture

WOOPS, thanks to micyek for the picture lol.

TeamDR1665Apr-08-05 07:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#608, "RE: SO '05 TShirt design contest"
In response to Reply # 8

Just to make sure we're on the same page, here... we're talking 1200 tall x 2000 wide. Or does it matter? Just want to be clear on things....

madhatter210Apr-08-05 07:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#609, "RE: SO '05 TShirt design contest"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by DR1665
Just to make sure we're on the same page, here... we're talking 1200 tall x 2000 wide. Or does it matter? Just want to be clear on things....
Doesn't really matter, whatever works for your design can be bigger also as long as the res is at least 300dpi and isn't choppy.

2gnt T-shirts&swag

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #599 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic