Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #452
View in threaded mode

Subject: "ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorVX100Mar-04-05 05:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#452, "ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"

I'd like o stay at the BW this year, and I was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind me staying with them.

I'm neat and not too rowdy (ignore last year's pics) so I'd like to think I'm a very agreeable room mate, so if anyone wants this old moderator with 'em (Mike, driggs, chris, etc.. anyone else) then send me a pm or e-mail and let me know.

Thanks

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-04-05 04:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#453, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 0
Mar-04-05 04:32 PM by eclipzGST

Be wary, I heard he snores like a freight train...
JK

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamJeff_99gsMar-04-05 05:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#454, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm sure you can shack up with Matt and me Todd. We have plenty of floor space.

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-04-05 07:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#455, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 2

I still don't know what I'm doing yet either. I'm just going to wing it when I get there. I don't want to make plans and then break or change them. It's more fun to make shit up as I go along.
Which reminds me. I have to schedule the time off.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

TeamMichael_97RSApr-11-05 08:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#628, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm pretty sure Chris and I have floor space. (I actually have no idea what people are staying with us).

But you're skinny Todd, when can fit you somewhere.

I know not of what pictures you speak...

Exile Racing Technologies
http://www.exileracing.com
Go that way, really fast, if something gets in your way... turn.

SILVERNTApr-11-05 07:30 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#637, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 4

me and Mike talked Todd. You have a room with us if you dont mind the floor.

totaleklipse97Apr-12-05 05:41 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#640, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 5

i got dibs on the floor by the dresser! that shit was comfortable, for a floor. Maybe it was just cause i was so wasted!

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

ModeratorxcasbonxApr-13-05 08:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#649, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 6

If it came down to it, I'd friggin sleep anywhere...hallway, floor, even my car. I'm sure I'll be able to find something. Money talks too.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

SILVERNTApr-13-05 09:14 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#650, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
i got dibs on the floor by the dresser! that shit was comfortable, for a floor. Maybe it was just cause i was so wasted!

inns full

Diceman19Apr-13-05 11:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#653, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by SILVERNT
Originally posted by totaleklipse97 i got dibs on the floor by the dresser! that shit was comfortable, for a floor. Maybe it was just cause i was so wasted!
inns full

REJECTED!

totaleklipse97Apr-13-05 05:10 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#662, "RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Diceman19
Originally posted by SILVERNT
Originally posted by totaleklipse97 i got dibs on the floor by the dresser! that shit was comfortable, for a floor. Maybe it was just cause i was so wasted!
inns full
REJECTED!

glad you rejected me after you already said i could stay there a couple months ago. Im sure someone won't mind a cheaper room for the weekend.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #452 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic