Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #152
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Have you made YOUR reservations?!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeamAvengerNov-22-04 07:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#152, "Have you made YOUR reservations?!"

I've made mine. BW like every year! What about you?

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
TeametxNov-22-04 08:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#153, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Avenger
I've made mine. BW like every year! What about you?

Nope. I gotta do that before it's full!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratormicyekNov-22-04 09:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#154, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 1

I did almost the day that it was announced...got a BW room for like 83 bucks a night too.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Diceman19Nov-22-04 10:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#155, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 2

i did mine a few days after announcements. i got 110 a night. wish i woulda gotten them a little earlier though, 83 a night sounds A-OK to me.

HybriDSMNov-22-04 10:35 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#156, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 3

Sure did. $90 a night at BW baby. I'm set and ready to go.

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

Diceman19Nov-22-04 11:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#157, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 4

man, you guys got some good deals.

TeamAvengerNov-22-04 12:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#158, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 5

Andrew,

It sounds like you got ripped. I got mine for $90 a night and I jsut reserved it this past weekend. Though I did get the AAA discount so that may be the cost difference.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

Diceman19Nov-22-04 01:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#159, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 6

right, i dont have the AAA discount. my car is reliable......ROFL

HybriDSMNov-22-04 01:49 PM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#160, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 7

Mine was AAA as well.

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

ModeratorDR1665v2Nov-22-04 02:28 PM
Member since Sep 07th 2004
1223 posts,
#161, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 8

I will need to Photoshop a bootleg AAA card so I can scoop that discount when I check in imo. I've got two rooms at the BW this year. More important than turbocharging Daisy is making the SO again. Already put in the time off request at work. Won't have any PTO by then, but so fucking what? It's the mothafuckin Shootout!

I think this year, instead of a cornstalk in Dino's bed, we might try an ear of corn in Big Evil's muffler. I bet Dino has a fat ass ricer exhaust tip.

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
First, by reflection, which is noblest;
Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
- Confucius

TeamAvengerNov-22-04 04:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#162, "RE: Have you made YOUR reservations?!"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Diceman19
right, i dont have the AAA discount. my car is reliable......ROFL

But mine is faster and better looking

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #152 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic